Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By mooze
#254702 what if i trade u eg9 cluster for yours?
By ceelx
#254703 ok send me pm with your e-mail adress ;)
i ask you for pyment :wink:
By ceelx
mooze wrote:what if i trade u eg9 cluster for yours?

do you have eg9 jdm cluster for sale ??
By mooze
#254707 i know where i can get one
By ceelx
#254709 can you ask how much for them ?? :thumb:
maybe we can do exchange :hehe:
By jswappedsedan
#254717 what the hell that was my idea...damn nothing but poachers on this web site...look ceelx he dosent have one but i do in my car right now...im willing to do a trade...let me know...if thats what u want then look no further...let me know what u want to do

real deal as u can see with the little 4dr car on the left...and to mooze ur a dick..i should buy the faces and the cluster that way u dont get shit u fucking poacher...also intrested in the corners u got..are they stanley brand or no name
Last edited by jswappedsedan on Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By DontHateonEG8
jswappedsedan wrote:what the hell that was my idea...damn nothing but poachers on this web site...look ceelx he dosent have one but i do in my car right now...im willing to do a trade...let me know...if thats what u want then look no further...let me know what u want to do

real deal as u can see with the little 4dr car on the left...and to mooze ur a dick..i should buy the faces and the cluster that way u dont get shit u fucking poacher...also intrested in the corners u got..are they stanley brand or no name

goddamn it - didnt we talk about thise before dude?!
By jswappedsedan
#254725 you are right donthate...im sorry i see red and i get bent out of shape...im saying i said i would give him my cluster and mooze says the same thing...after i said i wouldnt buy the faces because mooze wanted them so i stepped off the faces but then he wants the cluster after i said something come on bro..can u see where im coming from..and i wasnt wishing bad upon him i was just saying i should buy both of them so he can learn a lesson for being a poacher thats it...he can have the faces but the cluster is mine
By jswappedsedan
jswappedsedan wrote:No mooze u can have them if u were here first...what I want ceelx is ur cluster from ur car...the cluster that is in pics with green dials....I'm willing to pay u what u want for yours...not the faces whole cluster...I know how it feels to be pushed aside I won't do that to u mooze
as u can see right here i stepped off the faces and told mooze he could have them with respect
By DontHateonEG8
jswappedsedan wrote:you are right donthate...im sorry i see red and i get bent out of shape...im saying i said i would give him my cluster and mooze says the same thing...after i said i wouldnt buy the faces because mooze wanted them so i stepped off the faces but then he wants the cluster after i said something come on bro..can u see where im coming from..and i wasnt wishing bad upon him i was just saying i should buy both of them so he can learn a lesson for being a poacher thats it...he can have the faces but the cluster is mine

yeah i saw that and im totally on your side, but you cant let someone annoy you to the point where you are making yourself look bad - ya know?

and btw that cluster is pretty beaslty ceelx - did you make the chrome rings or buy them?
By ceelx
#254735 i buy this ring long time a go

so very interested conversation :D yol dude chiilout :wink: i have cluster one ( if you will trade :roll: ) and one set faces ;)
Last edited by ceelx on Wed May 11, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jswappedsedan
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
jswappedsedan wrote:you are right donthate...im sorry i see red and i get bent out of shape...im saying i said i would give him my cluster and mooze says the same thing...after i said i wouldnt buy the faces because mooze wanted them so i stepped off the faces but then he wants the cluster after i said something come on bro..can u see where im coming from..and i wasnt wishing bad upon him i was just saying i should buy both of them so he can learn a lesson for being a poacher thats it...he can have the faces but the cluster is mine

yeah i saw that and im totally on your side, but you cant let someone annoy you to the point where you are making yourself look bad - ya know?

and btw that cluster is pretty beaslty ceelx - did you make the chrome rings or buy them?
ok my bad i will try to chill out from now on im sorry mooze...i get a little hot headed sometime and let myself get all bent out of shape and that is a bad habit to have..just dont like being messed with
By mooze
jswappedsedan wrote:what the hell that was my idea...damn nothing but poachers on this web site...look ceelx he dosent have one but i do in my car right now...im willing to do a trade...let me know...if thats what u want then look no further...let me know what u want to do

sorry mr fag...i asked for the cluster long before u even posted on the thread

mooze wrote:damn that...i need that cluster
page 2....and from there i went to pm...

so in actuality youre the poacher...u and ur internet gangsta ass can go fuck yourself.....when i come back to the states i will b visiting south florida so u can take up any lil problems u have with me when i get there....ill make sure to keep u informed....
By mooze
DontHateonEG8 wrote:

and mayb u should read the whole damn thread before you become someones lil co-signer
By DontHateonEG8
mooze wrote:

sorry mr fag...i asked for the cluster long before u even posted on the thread

mooze wrote:damn that...i need that cluster
page 2....and from there i went to pm...

so in actuality youre the poacher...u and ur internet gangsta ass can go fuck yourself.....when i come back to the states i will b visiting south florida so u can take up any lil problems u have with me when i get there....ill make sure to keep u informed....

bump this so mods can see it and whoop out the BANSTICK on your booty!