Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By mooze
jswappedsedan wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
jswappedsedan wrote:you are right donthate...im sorry i see red and i get bent out of shape...im saying i said i would give him my cluster and mooze says the same thing...after i said i wouldnt buy the faces because mooze wanted them so i stepped off the faces but then he wants the cluster after i said something come on bro..can u see where im coming from..and i wasnt wishing bad upon him i was just saying i should buy both of them so he can learn a lesson for being a poacher thats it...he can have the faces but the cluster is mine

yeah i saw that and im totally on your side, but you cant let someone annoy you to the point where you are making yourself look bad - ya know?

and btw that cluster is pretty beaslty ceelx - did you make the chrome rings or buy them?
ok my bad i will try to chill out from now on im sorry mooze...i get a little hot headed sometime and let myself get all bent out of shape and that is a bad habit to have..just dont like being messed with

you.....messed with?????? well lets trade shoes for a few years...ill let u sit over in the desert and get mortared for unappreciative people and then u can talk to me about being messed with.....
Last edited by mooze on Wed May 11, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jswappedsedan
#254750 its kool mooze u can think what u want about me...never was there any gangsta (as u put it) talk at all i was being real about it and ur right u did say u wanted the cluster first but then u said uwould take the faces...so u can say what u want about me and u coming to south florida...keep me informed when u get back over state side...if ur in the services thanks for what ur doing over there...i appreciate u fighting for our freedom...but if u not in the service...nothing but lol's for u sir
By mooze
#254752 im not gone talk all bad about you...i dont know u....and u dont know me....so u shoulda never crossed my path in that nature....ill respect u in the same manner u respect me.....and yes i am a service member..u no what u can have the cluster if u want it.....u already have the eg9 but i do ask that u try to respect others from now on...if your not gone do it on person dont try it across the net.
Last edited by mooze on Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jswappedsedan
#254753 like i said thanks for ur service and when u get state side holla at me because i will for sure take u out and show u a good time in Miami bro got nothing but respect for ppl in service..but u shouldnt threaten ppl with harm...that dosent look good for u being in the service...if u down to drink and chill with women then holla at me if not then i cant help u sir
Last edited by jswappedsedan on Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mooze
#254755 im from opa-locka...thats where ill b visiting...there and pembroke pines..and i wasnt threating you...i told u to take up any problems with me there...i implied nothing of violent nature.like i said if ur not gone do it in person dont try it cross the net.
By jswappedsedan
mooze wrote:im from opa-locka...thats where ill b visiting...there and pembroke pines
tru im from miami lakes bro...but i live in palm beach now thinking of moving back to dade....made in dade bro
By jswappedsedan
mooze wrote:im from opa-locka...thats where ill b visiting...there and pembroke pines..and i wasnt threating you...i told u to take up any problems with me there...i implied nothing of violent nature.like i said if ur not gone do it in person dont try it cross the net.
i say the samething i dont say anything over the internet i dont mean...and i was serious about buying both so u dont get anything but i realized how dumb i was acting...im to old to act like that...i guess messing with these hondas does that to u sometimes..everything is good and u kool dude...holla at ur boy so i can get u drunk and u can tell me some stories...cheers to u sir
By jswappedsedan
ceelx wrote:off topic :x
sorry ceelx i pmed u let me know what u want to do
By mooze
ceelx wrote:off topic :x

just let me know whats up with the gauges if he gets the cluster
By ceelx
#254767 ok mooze if you still interested send me pm with your email adress. im ask you for payment 120$ ( ingiglo faces kit with shipping to you ) if you leave in north america.

jswappedsedan, im interesting of your guages, but we must wait for the june.
By jswappedsedan
ceelx wrote:ok mooze if you still interested send me pm with your email adress. im ask you for payment 120$ ( ingiglo faces kit with shipping to you ) if you leave in north america.

jswappedsedan, im interesting of your guages, but we must wait for the june.
What is happening in June that we have till then...just asking
By jswappedsedan
ceelx wrote:i will be after event :hehe:
ok well keep me updated please.
By ceelx
#254806 ok we be in touch :wink:

so mooze do you want buy faces kit ??