Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By BAXTER_EJ1
#50413 Someone give this guy a bunch of turbo literature :thumb:
By slovic
#56341 you also have to be 21 to have the nitrous bottle filled in the states. if you are running a d15b7 you can prolly get away with 8psi on the stock motor wit a good tune. the turbo will likely yeild 75-100 extra hp at 8psi depending on the setup and tune.
By slovic
#56342 and if you do decide to disgrace you honda with spray, be sure and get a full throttle switch and not a button on the steering wheel.it not only nakes it more stealthy, but if you quit spraying before you lift the thottle it is almost a guranteed rod through the block! :thumbdown:
By Adzgtr
#56356 is nos is so bad why is it used in pro time attack cars look its a good why to get extra bhp always have presser switch to peddle as you will save nos less problems jsut all round better

dont know why people hate nos! boosting you car means more fuel lagg alot more tuning manifold ect. do it nos is way forward if you want boost get a car with boost.

my best mates running nos until her gose boost in his prelude and its bin fine running 50 bhp shot for 6 mouths used often, 13 second quarter miles ect. Reason hes going boost is to get a massive power gain running higher boost.

i have a 323 awd boost car and a standerd engine lsi and id put nos in my lsi any day if i wasnt spending so much on balance
By chrono404
D.Exase wrote:I never saw any tech come out of any of the nitrous threads. So I dont see how Tubez ruined any of them...

Maybe I missed one of the 48 pages that actually contained tech and flow numbers?

Best Nitrous talk on here was in THIS thread. If you want Tech and flow numbers look in the Offical Nitrous thread on H/T