Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By TinySquatch
#334153 Hey guys It's been a while since I've been on here. I used to own a teal 95 hatch. I made a new name because I couldn't remember my last.

I am in the search for another eg. I want to run a small 50-75 shot wet or dry. I was wondering if anyone had tried or heard of anyone tapping into there Plenum and installing the jet directly to the manifold for more even distribution. Rather then tapping into the intake tube.
By rustyrex
#334181 That will have the opposite effect. The nozzle I put into the intake tube for atomization. Basically to try to mix the air, fuel and nitrous together as much as possible. Putting the nozzle in the manifold would not allow it to mix correctly and possibly just allow one cylinder to suck in a majority of the nitrous.
By bigpunn421
#335024 bad info here.

direct port setup is the best and thats putting the nozzle in front of each cylinder on the intake mani runners.

if you use a dry kit its still better for direct port

if you have a wet kit and its setup in intake tubing thats a fire hazard.
By rustyrex
#335030 Actually direct port is when you use a special sleeve that goes directly under the injector not the intake manifold.
By bigpunn421
rustyrex wrote:Actually direct port is when you use a special sleeve that goes directly under the injector not the intake manifold.

please dont post things people will read and think they are true.

this is a direct port dry setup

special sleeve that goes under the injector lmao. i have exp with nos i bet you dont.
By rustyrex
#335035 Don't be a typical close minded Honda guy please. I actually do have experience with nitrous. You posted a direct dry set up, op asked about a wet or dry set up. With a direct wet set up nitrous express sells a sleeve that goes under the injectors. My post is valid for what he is asking.
By bigpunn421
rustyrex wrote:Don't be a typical close minded Honda guy please. I actually do have experience with nitrous. You posted a direct dry set up, op asked about a wet or dry set up. With a direct wet set up nitrous express sells a sleeve that goes under the injectors. My post is valid for what he is asking.

post a link of that sleeve nitrous express sells? i never saw one that goes under the injectors. unless your talking about how the pic is. no sleeve where the injector is

i have personal exp with direct nos setups.

here is a pic of a wet nos setup

[img] https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... RrHhoSYGvL

i just hate when people online say misleading info. i have followed misleading info before and i try to get rid if the misleading info when i can.

i have never seen a sleeve that goes where injectors go. that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. i just have never seen one. i have 400whp nos b18c

By TrailerTrash
#335051 Image

this isnt hondatech.
By rustyrex
#335054 That's why I chose to join this forum, there is non of that crap here. But, when hr chose to pm me like a idiot it needed to end. I have said my piece, provided proof one last thing before I stop posting on this thread.

He said he owns a speed shop with 5 Honda's and 2 awd civic. Can anyone provide proof of his 2 awd civic?
By TrailerTrash
rustyrex wrote:He said he owns a speed shop with 5 Honda's and 2 awd civic. Can anyone provide proof of his 2 awd civic?

thats not for us to prove.

have him prove it if its that important to you.

keep it off the forum.
By bigpunn421
rustyrex wrote:Actually direct port is when you use a special sleeve that goes directly under the injector not the intake manifold.

this is why i posted. thats not the only direct port setup. they use them for looks and to have a cleaner look.

i perfer tapping the manifold like the pics i posted.

i dont mean to sound mean or rude but thats how i type i guess. ill work on that.

i just wanted to clear up some misinformation.