Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By H2Bravo
#321679 I am currently in the process of planning out my next build i recently spun a bearing in my bottom so now that its time ot rebuild im looking for what ever input i can get. What im trying to do is go with 13:1 forged pistons sleeved block and i would like to to run a 150 shot. The motor currently has Skunk 2 stage 2 pro series cams. Is 13:1 to high for that much nitrous?? I am still on the line about using race gas. Any input would be greatly appreciated
By JUICE
#321683 High compression and nitrous go hand in hand. Don't be shy!! :lol:

Definitely check out the nitrous thread in the forced induction section of honda-tech, it's got everything you'd ever need to know about spraying a honda.
By JDMD15B
#321694 that would be a great setup. you may wanna lookin into breakin it up between 2 stages so you can come off the line for instance on a 100 shot then when you hit second you can hit the other stage and be on a 150 shot
By H2Bravo
#321764 thank you for the input guys a gas station in a neighboring town sells 110 right out of the pump do you guys think that will be good enough for the 13:1