Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By 93hatcheg
#150849 FIRST- i dont wanna hear how turbos are better or n2o is fake power! there is no such thing as fake power thats a stupid persons opinion of somthing they dont like....as for turbos i had one and they are just as bad if not worse for your car as n2o!its all about the tune!!!!!no questions! (and turbos require alot more $$$$ to tune than anything IMO)

so what i wanna know is what i need to start spraying my z6 and and whats better and how to tune it. my motor is still being broke in (only 400miles on it) but when thats done ima spray. letme know thanhks
By Eg6H2D
93hatcheg wrote:FIRST- i dont wanna hear how turbos are better or n2o is fake power! there is no such thing as fake power thats a stupid persons opinion of somthing they dont like....as for turbos i had one and they are just as bad if not worse for your car as n2o!its all about the tune!!!!!no questions! (and turbos require alot more $$$$ to tune than anything IMO)
so what i wanna know is what i need to start spraying my z6 and and whats better and how to tune it. my motor is still being broke in (only 400miles on it) but when thats done ima spray. letme know thanhks

:thumb: