Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By 3kkl3sia
#120964 Local shop wants to sell me 2, 50lb bottles, all the cables and shit to install and install it with the tanks filled for $1500. i think its a 100 shot, which im not to excited about seeing as everything else is stock i dont want to blow the sh*t up....

but also for $799 have a turbo setup, the turbo, intake manifold, all the piping, BOV, intercooler. i can get all the internals i need from a buddy who works for honda. 50% off...

ik the turbo is "constant power, that will always be there". but my honda guy i go to said for the money nitrous is the best for the money and i wont regret taking a turbo b series around here down at all.
By chrono404
#120978 That seams like alot for a Nitrous setup, Then agian a 50lb bottle is fucking huge.
Has to be a direct port induction system.

My 10 lbs bottle lasted me 2 weekeneds at the "Tracks" for my single wet fogger.

My D16z6 was running 100 shot for a long long long time. at 260K+ Miles.

If your going to run a Nitrous system, do either a Wet kit, or direct port induction.
By Ajax1989
alldatJUICE wrote:i wouldn't think twice about that... TURBO FTMFW!

x2
By 3kkl3sia
chrono404 wrote:That seams like alot for a Nitrous setup, Then agian a 50lb bottle is fucking huge.
Has to be a direct port induction system.

My 10 lbs bottle lasted me 2 weekeneds at the "Tracks" for my single wet fogger.

My D16z6 was running 100 shot for a long long long time. at 260K+ Miles.

If your going to run a Nitrous system, do either a Wet kit, or direct port induction.

ive been doing alot of research on it, the guy said its the best system they have so im guessing for the price, and giving me 2 50lb bottles im guessing it probably is a direct port if not wet kit. i think i want to do it..i gotta run down monday and get talking to the real nitrous guy at the store, the kid who told me all this read it off the computer screen.

alldatJUICE wrote:i wouldn't think twice about that... TURBO FTMFW!

the thing is around here, no body really has a swapped engine. what i want to be able to spank is mostly stock civic's. MAYBE a b series here and there. not even turbo if that. maybe a teggy here and there to...turbo seems like ALOT more work, and then you face turbo lag, more things break. nitrous is simple. flip a switch and go like a bat out of hell...
By xEGFERIOx
#122995 1500 Seems like a lot for a nitrouse set up ... and as far as a turbo, for what? theres nothin wrong with nitrous ... if you can afford a turbo set up and tune why not but nitrous is just so much cheaper ... $500>$3000 is the way i look at it. i dont hate on tubos just cant afford one lol