Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By chrono404
#165075 With that high of compression you will be running race gas or e85 right?

Running a wet kit should be okay, AS it will add more fuel to help cool your combustion chamber, and keep you away from detanation.

Just of note, that compression is insane. :lol: :thumb:
Also Only 75 shot?
By 93hatcheg
#165260 this is an awsome question because i am gonna be at 12:1 compression and have a 75shot wetkit installed. i was scared to spray before finding this out now im happy to spray lol :thumb:
By forcefedEG
chrono404 wrote:With that high of compression you will be running race gas or e85 right?

Running a wet kit should be okay, AS it will add more fuel to help cool your combustion chamber, and keep you away from detanation.

Also Only 75 shot?

x2 agreed, get a good tune and do it
By ChicagoMike
#182866 Are all you guys just slapping on a kit and not doing the proper tuning for it? :eh:
By forcefedEG
ChicagoMike wrote:Are all you guys just slapping on a kit and not doing the proper tuning for it? :eh:

hey i said get a good tune lol :lol: ive sprayed one car un tuned but i was a small dry shot and it was a zex kit.... but my friend had a b20 with a wet kit in my old integra and he sparayed it but he had it dyno tunned... with the compression and amount of juice there talking about tunning is a must!
By j0keefe21
#189832 if you run race gas or e85 you should be fine but also you could run 93 and just spray meth when you spray nitrous. thats the set up i have.
By philippap32
chrono404 wrote:With that high of compression you will be running race gas or e85 right?

Running a wet kit should be okay, AS it will add more fuel to help cool your combustion chamber agence référencement Paris, and keep you away from detanation.

Also Only 75 shot?

Thank you very much for this tip because I did not know what to do with my machine.