Wheels, Tires, Lugs, Spacers, Center Caps... anything wheel related.
By teal_dx
#328845 5x114.3

17x9.5 +42mm rear
255/40/R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A - tread down to wear bars

17x7.5 +42mm front
215/40R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A - very good tread

I picked these up for my acura tsx but the rears are too aggressive for my taste so they're for sale. These would be better for something RWD like S2000, G35, 350z etc...
They're forged and VERY light. Each wheel is over $500 if you were to buy new plus they come with getting 2 good front tires (~$200 each). The rears will get through a summer and should be replaced. The wheels only have a couple thousand miles on them and only one wheel has a blemish in the clear coat on the outer lip when seen up close (pics below). Some rash on inside lip of 2 wheels, not visible when on car. No scratches around lug holes, these were handled with care.
I'm located in NE Ohio and prefer local pickup/cash. Buyer pays shipping + paypal fees. asking $1500
PM is best way to reach me.
pics:

(the closest wheel in this pic has the funky clearcoat on edge of lip)

high res pic from above: http://6thgearadvertising.com/sale_web/ ... G_0762.JPG

one of the front wheels has some light scrapes on the inner lip on the inside of the wheel

Close up of clear coat on edge of outer lip (only on one of rear wheels, other is fine.)

Inner edge of lip on the inside of same wheel from above - scrapes all the way around inner lip edge.

front tire

rear tire

2 front wheels

rear wheel, slightly more concave