Wheels, Tires, Lugs, Spacers, Center Caps... anything wheel related.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#313088 $700 obo
Will ship for additional charge or included in price, depending on distance.

For sale is a complete set of Racing Sparco NS2 Street 15" one piece wheels. Not on rubber, not sold with tires.

Originally from Japan, imported from Utah, and never mounted here in Canada. The car they were intended for was sold shortly after they were imported.

Rims are universal fit, 4X100 or 4X115, +40 offset, 15" X 6.5". Still in original manufacturer's boxes, ready to go. Will fit most Honda, Acura, and Toyota models as well as others.

Only blemishes are some minor curb rash and scuffs, visible in pictures. Otherwise the rims are very unique, very well cared for, and will definitely stand out.

$700 obo

More pics: http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic ... Z381663305
By BAXTER_EJ1
teal_dx wrote:Nice wheels and where have ya been for the last 3 years? :? :thumb:

Hey Teal! I was just looking through our old PMs yesterday :)

Not sure how much I filled you guys in, but my EG died mid-winter, blew a rod, stranded me on the side of the road.

I went out and bought a 2000 ITR, Yellow. Had that for the past two years but started developing internal issues so I sold it.

Currently looking at purchasing a 2013 Scion FR-S, anyone heard of it? :hehe:

I have missed the EG community! But I'm looking forward to joining the thousands of new FR-S owners around the world in celebrating a truly exceptional car. Teal I should get your personal email or something, that Ohio meet seems like farrr too long ago buddy!
By BAXTER_EJ1
familyEGuy23 wrote:Bump for unique rims :thumb:

Thanks! I was sad that I never did get these mounted, as my ITR clearly did not support them.

As my post shows, I have them posted locally on Kijiji but I wanted to give this amazing forum a chance to view/window shop and potentially buy them too. :)