Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By marvinp8700
#118991 i got it saturday for ps3. anyone play this as i have been enjoying online play.
By JUICE
#119053 got burnt out on world at war pretty quick.... went back to modern warfare and my GOLD dragunov. cant wait for MW2. the sniper rifles in it will be ill, people gonna loose their heads... :twisted:

playstation network: alldatJUICE send me an invite
By egsedanguy
#119055 there keeping all the guns from modwar and adding like 20 more. :D and keeping like 3 of the maps. i want them to keep the missle silo map but make it dark. and that would be sick
By marvinp8700
#119168 i'm gonna try to pick up modern warfare this weekend
ps network nivramp8700
By BLaCkSiLo
egsedanguy wrote:i do on xbox but not much anymore. cod 4 ftw. soon to be cod mw2

COD 4 ftw... don't play it much on PS3, buddies always drink and play :P

fucking snipers...i love running up with a shotgun :lol:
By JUICE
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:i do on xbox but not much anymore. cod 4 ftw. soon to be cod mw2

COD 4 ftw... don't play it much on PS3, buddies always drink and play :P

fucking snipers...i love running up with a shotgun :lol:

thats when my claymores get you!! :lol:
By pacmanlives
#120673 Played the single player traded it after that.... Multiplayer sucks! I think Killzone 2 and Warhawk Kick W@W ass!
By JUICE
pacmanlives wrote:Played the single player traded it after that.... Multiplayer sucks! I think Killzone 2 and Warhawk Kick W@W ass!

lol. COD's shittin on those games. i've really never played the single player but have days logged online...
By BLaCkSiLo
alldatJUICE wrote:
pacmanlives wrote:Played the single player traded it after that.... Multiplayer sucks! I think Killzone 2 and Warhawk Kick W@W ass!

lol. COD's shittin on those games. i've really never played the single player but have days logged online...

ha, x2 :P
By BLaCkSiLo
egsedanguy wrote:last night i picked up the new game fuel whitch i didnt get time to play yet and also resurved the new halo coming out and codmw2. :thumb:

that reminds me, i need to stop in and reserve modmw2!

what is fuel?
By egsedanguy
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:last night i picked up the new game fuel whitch i didnt get time to play yet and also resurved the new halo coming out and codmw2. :thumb:

that reminds me, i need to stop in and reserve modmw2!

what is fuel?

its a racing game with like dunn buggy style cars quads and bikes. its kinda like burnout in a way but not the crashes. its ok i only playes it for like 30 min then worked on my engine lol.
By egsedanguy
#120916 lol ya i still need to bolt up some parts but thats later tonight. but as for gears 2 its fun i only played it on coop off line. so i dont know how the online platform is but i here its fun.