Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By smokinsoljah420
#155718 Update!!!!

:woot: :woot:

mother in law is lending me the loot! Im going to wait on line right now!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

damn im gonna be tired as a mutha tommorow for work! OH WELL! might just call off! lololol :twisted: :twisted:
By LaMbErT*
#155785 :thumbdown: i cant play it :(

Really can't imagine cod on a ps3 or xbox tho has to be pc!
By ohDirka
#155793 ITS AMAZING :thumb: :thumb: Stayed up until 4am playing it
By egsedanguy
smokinsoljah420 wrote::thumb: got me the special edition with the night vision goggles!! WHOOT WHOOT! cant pick it up untill payday tho lol! :x :thumb:

ya i cant get my copy till next monday. :( no money. o wells i have it reserved so i know i will still have that copy waiting for me :thumb: we should all get online as so as we all have it and play :thumb:
By ikon
#155901 yeah i didnt sleep last night. stayed up till till noon and all i did was complete coop missions. :lol:
By Method
smokinsoljah420 wrote::thumb: got me the special edition with the night vision goggles!! WHOOT WHOOT! cant pick it up untill payday tho lol! :x :thumb:

how are the nvgs. i pick mine up tommorow
By JUICE
#157631 ...just had to bust a cap on MarvinP's ass :lol: :lol:

j/k. was a lame room, i think i got him twice... :lol:

WHO WANTS SOME!! :twisted:

let me know if anyone wants to get MURDERED! :eh:

alldatJUICE
By ohDirka
#160977 If anyone is man or woman enough to play hardcore send me an invite...

Dirkasrevenge or OhDirka
By LaMbErT*
#161069 had a shot of this on ma bros ps3 only played against each other n the one where u play with each other against enemy AI and tbh it was fun but very dissapointed at the gfx tbh and still hate fps on they stupid controllers :P
By evil-G-nius
#165699 just got this game for Christmas....AWESOME! I am not up to playin onlin yet...i'll have to break down and do it one of these days!
By LaMbErT*
#165715 ma bros internet will be on in 2 days, can't fookin wait! i so want one now!