Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By smokinsoljah420
#106695 Anyone have it? i just got it last night from gamefly (if you dont have it get it its totally worth it). But im looking for peeps who what to start a multiplayer with me. I work weird hours now but im sure we can work something out! holla! :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#106697 i will be d-loading it tonight. pc version that is. no xbox here

i'll hit ya up
By smokinsoljah420
#106702 :thumb: im downloading it for pc right now too lol! I was actually talking about the 360 one in my post though lol. either way well play. but you have to be the chick lol!!! :lol:
By ohDirka
#106705 I played it and wasn't a fan. All my friends liked it but I couldnt get into it. I'm still on COD4 Modern Warfare. Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 to come out.
By marvinp8700
smokinsoljah420 wrote::thumb: im downloading it for pc right now too lol! I was actually talking about the 360 one in my post though lol. either way well play. but you have to be the chick lol!!! :lol:

piss on a 360

my ps3 takes care of me Image
By jstarone
#106756 L4D is probably one of my favorite games right now. Playing on PC of course.
By tigerafro
#106772 yeah. its ok on xbox. its good w/ live. other than that it sucks. but resident evil 5 instead
By smokinsoljah420
#106829 resident evil 5 FTMFW! lol!
By MI_excoupe
#110629 It was pretty good... wasn't the best game I have ever played but it was fun..