Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By zeppelin101
#106450 Any PC racers here?

Just started getting back into it a little bit and been playing GTR Evolution some. Having a bit of a blast in the WTCC Extreme and the Caterhams in the wet at various places.

Who else plays? Need to test my skills against some people :P
By chrono404
#106493 I dont play GTR Evolution, however it looks awesome and worth picking up.
By civicTLk
#106501 whats pc racers ?
By Xaser
#106502 I've not touched my pc wheel in about a year, and even then was just a little bit here and there of LFS. Not played serious in about 2 years. Remember looking at some vids of GTR Evo and it does look awesome, maybe if I find some free time I may get a hold of it and get back into racing again.
By smokinsoljah420
#106515 wow that game looks sick! :thumb: might have to pick that up!
By zeppelin101
Xaser wrote:I've not touched my pc wheel in about a year, and even then was just a little bit here and there of LFS. Not played serious in about 2 years. Remember looking at some vids of GTR Evo and it does look awesome, maybe if I find some free time I may get a hold of it and get back into racing again.

It's a good game. Certainly better than GTR2 imo RACE came under a bit of stick for various reasons but it's actually a bit of a gem if you ask me and GTR evo just adds some awesome little series to make it more interesting :)

PC racers as in, people who play racing games on a PC not a console ;)
By Xaser
#106554 Yeh never got into GTR2 like I did the original, tbf I was probably one of those people gave RACE stick, I was just to use to rF's horrible FFB when I tried out race so felt really weird.

Screw uni work think I'm going to go dl the demo and give it a go.