Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Jsa-SIR2
#94138 Any of you guys and girls playing skate 2?? (PS3)

If you do, do you like it?

Being an ex skateboarder I love it!
By marvinp8700
#94146 pretty cool game
By LaMbErT*
#94154 Ive never been a skater but looks cool i used to love the old tony hawks games lol!
By GoRide
#94170 i have it for Xbox 360.... i find it awesome and well done... anyone that skates or has skated loves this game more for that fact that its not like tony hawks
By Jsa-SIR2
#94236 LaMbErT:
I loved the first tony hawks, if you like that your going to love skate.

Get it dude!
By 95projektvic
#94279 tony hawk sucks compared to the skate franschise. and the fact that they put mark appleyard in the new one is sick....they should do tom penny next.
By morgan_EG4
#117937 yea i like both of them wasnt fussed at 1st due to the trick stick shit but got used to it and now i love it lol and im not even a sk8boarder lol im more bmx and inline but if any u play online heres my tag EF_honda
By Dippin_EG
#118166 I used to skate when i was like 16, and havent skated in a while. My buddy has the game, and it is by far, the most realistic skating game ever.
I really dont play it to like do rediculous tricks and such, i like to do clean, realistic tricks.
And when your stoned/drunk, its REALLY fun.
I give the game :thumb: :thumb:
By ohDirka
#118229 I'm a sponsored bmx rider and I like the game. I just picked up Time Shift and Prey so I'm holdin off on skate 2. Plus I still need to beat Midnight Club: LA and moto gp 08
By JDM_22
D15kid wrote:I'm a sponsored bmx rider and I like the game. I just picked up Time Shift and Prey so I'm holdin off on skate 2. Plus I still need to beat Midnight Club: LA and moto gp 08
Are you on ps3?
By ohDirka
JDM_22 wrote:
D15kid wrote:I'm a sponsored bmx rider and I like the game. I just picked up Time Shift and Prey so I'm holdin off on skate 2. Plus I still need to beat Midnight Club: LA and moto gp 08
Are you on ps3?

xbox live. I have a ps3 but the online community is terrible on ps3. I'll play the shit out of Gran Turismo when it comes out.