Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By LaMbErT*
#94004 Any1 else here think that COD2 was the best online pc ?

I have cod4 and personaly think it sucks online, although i do like world wars better than new skool pish
By egsedanguy
#94014 well i cant say i have played 2 but i hear all good things bout it. as for 4 its cool. and ya i think the online coulde be better. 5 is sick i love it. i like the old school style of guns. it give more of a chalange. the whole cod trilogy is good. i think they can do a lot more for the online. but the one thing i do hate is that ther is only a few fields to battle on. they need a lot more so that way you dont have to be in the same level every other game. or if they had it were the levels always change every time you play. like taking the same area and remixing it and make the lay out diff. and one that would be the best is alowing players to build levels to play in with a editor. now that would be the shit.
By LaMbErT*
#94021 The thing that i like about cod2 is the guns are very simple and its just point and shoot, it does take skill however but its simple and that makes it a winner imo. cod4 is just too busy tbh. Ive not played cod5 but id like too
By Bouli
#94029 COD4 RULES :lol:

COD2 too though.

I've got a cracked server running for COD4, ya'll join it if ya want too :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
egsedanguy wrote:ya i wanna check 2 out just to see it. but if your on 4 hit me up my screen name is speedrow

My comps fucked the now and has been for ages i think its the motherboard and also my monitors purple. So no games for me my mums computer finds it a strugle to run photoshop sometimes! :thumbdown:
By CivicTypeR
egsedanguy wrote:WTF is a cracked server?

A Dell. Think he ment CRAP server. :lol:

No such thing as a cracked server, you can host your own COD servers anyway. Inless he means cracked MS server software? linux FTW.
Last edited by CivicTypeR on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Jsa-SIR2
#94127 I must admit I'm not that keen on cod 4 (xbox) but I love cod 5, but it's realey cod 4.5 because cod 5 is due to come out this year.
A nuther moden war epic, but I hope it's better on line.

Any one got a PS3???
By Bouli
#94472 cracked server means, that it is running a patch... so people who have a illegal/downloaded version of cod4 can also join the server :wink:

Server adres is: bouli.servebeer.com:28960