Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By egsedanguy
#91309 ok well i will finally be getting xbox live in 9 days. So i will get some of your guys screen name so we can rip shit up.
games i will be on are
grid
cod 4 and 5
halo3
and the one i want is forza so we can race :twisted:
i dont have a screen name yet but will let you know
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Last edited by egsedanguy on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By egsedanguy
#91315 ok for sure.
By CivicTypeR
#91366 Halo and COD5 is shit.
By egsedanguy
#91526 ya im going to get forza this weekend. i like cod 5 for the nazi zombies. my boy got to level 34 on it. thats the est part. i like cod 4 better
By Gorveatt
#91546 I have Grid, i dunno about anyone else but i enjoy it
By zeppelin101
#91559 It's alright if you like that sort of thing I thought it was the most hideous obimination ever to be classified as a racing game in the history of the known universe.

That's just imo of course
By egsedanguy
#91565 i love grid. the worst game is need for speed pro street. that game just plane old sucks. ill get down on some grid. the actual game play is awsome. super clean, and every car has its own feel. im down to do a drift comp when im on. i fuck it up on drifting. any one got juced 2? the game play is shity and so it the drifting. but i have a sick ass integra.
By Gorveatt
zeppelin101 wrote:It's alright if you like that sort of thing I thought it was the most hideous obimination ever to be classified as a racing game in the history of the known universe.

That's just imo of course

lol. well i've played worse i can tell you that.
By egsedanguy
#91569 ya there is worse.
By egsedanguy
#91582 hay who gets down on left for dead?
By zeppelin101
Gorveatt wrote:lol. well i've played worse i can tell you that.

Have you?

I'm yet to find another game short of an old school piece of arcade crap where I can go around Le Mans without even touching the brakes lol
By CivicTypeR
zeppelin101 wrote:

Have you?

I'm yet to find another game short of an old school piece of arcade crap where I can go around Le Mans without even touching the brakes lol

Ridge Racer... :lol:
By zeppelin101
zeppelin101 wrote:

Have you?