Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By CivicTypeR
Gorveatt wrote:
zeppelin101 wrote:It's alright if you like that sort of thing I thought it was the most hideous obimination ever to be classified as a racing game in the history of the known universe.

That's just imo of course

lol. well i've played >>>>>WORSE<<<<< i can tell you that.
By ohDirka
CivicTypeR wrote:Halo and COD5 is shit.

halo that's your own opinion but cod5 you need to play hardcore. totally different game when its realistic and when you shoot someone once they actually die.
By blockustomz
D15kid wrote:
CivicTypeR wrote:Halo and COD5 is shit.

halo that's your own opinion but cod5 you need to play hardcore. totally different game when its realistic and when you shoot someone once they actually die.

you chould shoot someone 9 times and they could live.. look at tupac in the 92 shooting in ny. is all about where u get shot.
By egsedanguy
#91688 ^^^^ yup. cod 5 is fun. and when you play head shot are always 1 shot. 1 shot in the leg dosnt kill ya in hard core.
By egsedanguy
#93068 ok guy im going to be getting online tonight. I just picked up a gold card at my lunch break and as soon as i get off im going strait to the xbox and getting on line. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
gives me chills just thinkin bout it. so who is going to be online tonight? im going to be on codwaw first. ill get forza this weekend. but i dont have a screen name yet but if you guys that are going to be on just post them here so i can right them down and ill send an invite when im on. it will be round 730pm. cali time. :woot: :woot: :thumb: :lol:
By Benj
#93104 well im gonna be on all day saturday between halo 3 and forza
Last edited by Benj on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Gorveatt
#93106 is your screen name speedrow?
By Gorveatt
#93111 ok just checking
By Gorveatt
egsedanguy wrote:i sent you a request

yeah that's why i asked :lol: