Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Greasedmonkey
#86986 Hey every one. I just recently got a ps2 again and have been playing this with some friends. We make up stupid challenges and build cars for them. What I need is save data with all the cars unlocked and shit loads of money. I can download saves online, but I dont know how to transfer them to my memory car at all. Ive beaten the game a while back and dont really car to go through it again, Im 50.7% through this time and could car less about it. I just want money to build cars for the challenges. can someone help me out?
By smokinsoljah420
#86988 http://www.gameshark.com/ps2/ :thumb:

Unless you have a gameshark i dont think you can add save files to the memory card. Plus theres no codes for gt4! Theyre soo cheap now, 19.99!
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=2427&idCategory=10&utm_source=GS_PS2_Flash&utm_medium=website
By Faded_Milano
#86995 Haha, damn licenses
By Greasedmonkey
#87022 anyone have a memory card they want to send me?
By CivicDude
#145075 i know this is old but its been a long time i hold the top speed record on ps site 92 honda civic 226mph no cheats.
By chrono404
#145078 For the ps1 was a memery card that you could hook up usb to a computer and put and download save data on to it. I am sure they made a version for the ps2. If your still doing it thats the way to go.
By Apexracing
CivicDude wrote:i know this is old but its been a long time i hold the top speed record on ps site 92 honda civic 226mph no cheats.

i hope thats just for a civic
By CivicDude
#145321 It was 333hp 92 hatch on the top speed track.

By Apexracing
#145323 oh i've been faster than that with other cars lol, but idk i havent maxed out a civic, i just tune them for trial mountian and tscuba, those are my most favorite tracks, nuremburg ring, and grandvalley are close seconds tho.
By Greasedmonkey
#145347 i pretty much stopped playing this. My ps2 broke on my. Ive been playing forza 2 at a friends place.
By PandaHatch
#145398 I gotta check this shit out. I been fucking up Forza 2 since I got it. I love that type shit.
By Apexracing
#145401 gt4 for the win, best racing sim ever.
By CivicDude
#146129 I 2nd that GT4 is an old game but it ROCKS