Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By CivicTypeR
ej2rey wrote:
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:either way.. 1080p is pimp.

Fuck yes!
1080p 64mhz 52'lcd with the ps3! Geeah! Sick.

Worst thing ever if you online game... The responce time for a TV that big would be shit.

Wireless controller, wireless connection, 52" LCD = LAG. People will be killing you much faster.

For all them people that think BluRay is the best thing ever, you suck.
For starters BlueRay technology has been out since the first MP3 player was released. It used the same tech as one. All BlueRay is, is a high quality image / media which can be stored on a storage device and compacked down, hence you can fit like 8 BlueRay films on a disk, apart from this, it's the exact same as HD quality wise.
By JoseEJ1
#110959 screenname= CR7PAPIJ

add me! cod4 ftw!

and ps3's last longer. i remember my friend has been through like 3 xbox already cuz that shit fucks up. ps3 ftw imo. better quality
By LaMbErT*
Faded_Milano wrote:It was a ps2 :( my aunt said the lady told her it was a ps3, then I looked at it and was like :x . Unfortunately I picked one up this summer for $2, but luckily, it came with god of war, gta san andreas, gt4 and gt3. so I'll be up late tonight :P except no memory card :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

!
By JDM_22
#111088 I have a ps3, and its been fine so far :). full hdmi on 50" :P. And yeh - its great for watching movies, really great. :)
By pacmanlives
#118877 /me Loves his ps3
By tigerafro
#118888 when ps3 has a bigger game library, then it will be better. 360 has shitty graphics compared to ps3. play nba 2k9. i did on both. what the hell. also everyone always tries to make a new format of media (i.e. beta and vhs). blu ray is the best thing ever(so far). ps3 will be awesome when GT5 comes out and 4 games w/ sequels that are just allowed on ps3. right now i love playing (yes, super gay but super fun) little big planet, and mlb the show.

on 360 all i ever play is rock band 2 and R6V2.
By Joplies
#163400 BUMP

Ive got a PS3, well got one a month ago but i was seing if weve started a ps3 screen name list yet? assuming not lol.

Mine Joplies Add me.

:D
By LaMbErT*
#163481 still stuck on what to get tbh
By Joplies
#163485 well im sure its alot of preference and needs. like are you all gaming or will it be for movies as well?
By LaMbErT*
#163613 nah just gaming n not interested in blue ray its just gfx for the games and online gameplay which i know xbox is better for everything online basically
By evil-G-nius
#163920 PS3 is a more complete system. Games, BluRay, DVD, CD, Online web surfing with the ability to stream video plus a whole bunch more all in one unit. That to me was worth it. If you have a great connection the online is simple and no lag at all....I have been on with a 70% signal and been fine. So it to me is an overall better system. I agree with Tiger as well..the graphics were much better on the PS3 in my eyes which was also a factor....good luck Lambert :thumb: