Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#84769 Well I have seen them being posted here n there throughout the forum...And due to my recent aquirings of a 360 , I thought it wise to gather them all up and post them here so we could possibly take each other on and stuff like that. So ever so often I will try and come by and edit the first post so I can put civic-eg s/n with xbox live s/n and keep it organized hopefully if i feel really up to it i might as well put them in alpha order.

So Yea I havent made mine yet waiting for the new year but im sure you guys can guess what it will be.

Civic-eg.com s/n Xbox Live s/n

Apexracing solidfinish

Baxter_Ej1 MMKennedy86

big_scoggs bamdaddy916
Brothers he is on this as well matti69

Blackdeath159 Blackdeath159

Blockustomz Blockustomz

Chrono404 Chrono404

Civic_hatchSi heinekenchic

Classiccarsrule85 CCR85

country_civic insanelucky13

D15kid ohDirka or DirkasRevenge

Dippin_EG DippinEG

egsedanguy speedrow

GSRSI G23VtEcEG6

Hatchie EG6 Hatchie

ilmcrx ILMCRX

Lowkei L o c k e

Lt.DudeEJ1 The Sneaky J

Master Peg Evil Pegleg

Method MethodH22

openshot EvilFish83

platnuim86 ef88std

project ej2 SKIPPERZpinoy

SlipCivic CivictypeRx
^suspended at the moment since I guess Microsoft got mad because they dont have milk....

Smokinsoljah420 Smokinsoljah420

sneepereg smithej1

SpiritR k4n3t5u

stubrun brunny0436

the honda guy spoolinNpullin
Last edited by Classiccarsrule85 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am, edited 16 times in total.
By blockustomz
#84770 blockustomz x360: blockustomz
By ohDirka
#84772 gamertag: ohDirka

I mainly play COD 4 amd WOW and Halo 3.
By smokinsoljah420
#84775 Mines the same as my name here! Smokinsoljah420! Has been since xbox live started lol!

Heres some games im frequently on,
Call of duty world at war
Gta 4
Halo 3
progect gotham racing 4
saints row 2

Ive also got
sooo i can play pretty much anything lol! (cept sports games(i dont like them)) The top row is ps3 games and blue rays, bottoms are 360 games!
Its the families collection which doesnt include my games lol and i got about 20 er so lol! :lol: :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
D15kid wrote:gamertag: ohDirka

:? you mean waw as in world at war? cause i dont think they have world of warcraft on 360 lol
By spiritR
#84780 gamertag: k4n3t5u

not on much but when i am i play halo 3
By Gorveatt
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Mines the same as my name here! Smokinsoljah420! Has been since xbox live started lol!

Heres some games im frequently on,
Call of duty world at war
Gta 4
Halo 3
progect gotham racing 4
saints row 2

Ive also got
sooo i can play pretty much anything lol! (cept sports games(i dont like them)) The top row is ps3 games and blue rays, bottoms are 360 games!
Its the families collection which doesnt include my games lol and i got about 20 er so lol! :lol: :lol:

Holy snapping assholes that's a lot of games.... wanna send some my way :lol:
Last edited by Gorveatt on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By smokinsoljah420
#84796 Hahahaha holy snapping assholes hahahah! Ive never heard that one lol! We gotta play gta4 man, i was playing last night n merkin some heads!! lol!
By BAXTER_EJ1
#84814 MMKennedy86

Halo 3 GOD
By Method
#84815 MethodH22.
By Gorveatt
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Hahahaha holy snapping assholes hahahah! Ive never heard that one lol! We gotta play gta4 man, i was playing last night n merkin some heads!! lol!

What mode do you usually play? i'm either just screwing around in free mode or if i'm in the mood to kill i usually play FFA deathmatch
By ohDirka
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
D15kid wrote:gamertag: ohDirka

:? you mean waw as in world at war? cause i dont think they have world of warcraft on 360 lol

yeah thats what I meant :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
Gorveatt wrote:
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Hahahaha holy snapping assholes hahahah! Ive never heard that one lol! We gotta play gta4 man, i was playing last night n merkin some heads!! lol!

What mode do you usually play? i'm either just screwing around in free mode or if i'm in the mood to kill i usually play FFA deathmatch

Ill play anything but i love free mode. Theres alot of games me and a couple of my freinds on xbl made with the free mode! Hide and seekis always fun. Theres also a glitch that you can hide your name so you look like a regular ai and one person trys to find us and the point of the game is to drive exactly like a normal passerby its soooo much fun lol! :thumb:
By Gorveatt
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

Ill play anything but i love free mode. Theres alot of games me and a couple of my freinds on xbl made with the free mode! Hide and seekis always fun. Theres also a glitch that you can hide your name so you look like a regular ai and one person trys to find us and the point of the game is to drive exactly like a normal passerby its soooo much fun lol! :thumb:

HAHA yeah i've made a few games myself as well with some friends Daryl (Master Peg) and i have made a few, one is kinda a cops and robbers idea, on person would get in a dukes, and the rest in cop cars and they try to take the other person out... i got on a sanchez one time and they didn't stand a chance. or we'll turn friendly fire off and have rockets only.. that's pretty fun lol
:lol: :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#84836 Hahaha sounds sweeet! Im going on in a couple of minutes to add everyone!! :thumb: