Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By LaMbErT*
#5148 Anyone got the new 360 and xbox live ? If so what game you got and whats yer gamertag ? I just got my bros up and running on xbox live tis quite cool, just wish i had the money to get that crackdown game, a wireless adaptor and the 12 months sub, this is the free sub ive got atm
By ohDirka
#5149 gears of war...
By york62
d15kid wrote:gears of war...

thats an amasing game i beat it the first time in 7 hours
By LaMbErT*
#5174 Ive played that at ma mates house but i really wasn't into it, the gfx and everything are sexual but gameplay just doesn't do it for me
By vtec_gloucester
#5179 i was part of the playstation generation and was a wizz on all racing games - but lost intrest as soon as i got my license and started to do it for real :D
By ohDirka
#5195 gears is an easy game until you get on live..it gets insane getting into ranked matches and stuff..burnout revenge is a good racing game online too...my buddy has basically every good 360 game so i play a lot of it on the weekends
By LaMbErT*
vtec_gloucester wrote:i was part of the playstation generation and was a wizz on all racing games - but lost intrest as soon as i got my license and started to do it for real :D

Stop rubbing it in :( :lol:
By cxcivic14
#160542 Call Of Duty Modern warfear2
xbox live gamertag- CreamPie14 x
By LaMbErT*
#160626 wow this topics old and lol @ creampie
By LaMbErT*
#160650 it was ma bros n it went to the red ring, i think i want a ps3 if i get a games console but nothing and i mean NOTHING beats fps on the pc, playin cod mw2 on the ps3 was fun but nothing like it would be on a good pc!
By DontHateonEG8
#160659 really? cod on XBOX is perfect cause the control just perfectly fits into my hand. I agree that PS3 and FPS sucks, but at the same time i hate how you use mouse and a large ass keyboard for controls. expecially the keyboard - you need to memorize the keys and where they at without looking at them.
By egsedanguy
DontHateonEG8 wrote:really? cod on XBOX is perfect cause the control just perfectly fits into my hand. I agree that PS3 and FPS sucks, but at the same time i hate how you use mouse and a large ass keyboard for controls. expecially the keyboard - you need to memorize the keys and where they at without looking at them.

x2..
By LaMbErT*
#160824 i know what u mean but once u get the hang of it its soooo much easier and alot better and accurate with the right pc and the right mouse.