Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By ohDirka
#339168 Did anybody else buy either of the systems? I'm waiting on my Xbox One and Forza.
By chrono404
#339448 I had a PS4 on Pre-order, When Drive Club was delayed I cancelled my pre order as there are no games at launch that I wanted.

I still have my Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Wii U and a decent PC hooked up to my TV. I dont NEED a new game console. However when Drive Club or uncharted comes out I will probally buy a PS4.

The Xbox doesn't intrest me that much currently with all of the flip flopping and bad ideas they eventually corrected. When a killer game comes out I might get it, However until then I wont make any space in my media center for one.
By Apexracing
chrono404 wrote:I had a PS4 on Pre-order, When Drive Club was delayed I cancelled my pre order as there are no games at launch that I wanted.

I still have my Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Wii U and a decent PC hooked up to my TV. I dont NEED a new game console. However when Drive Club or uncharted comes out I will probally buy a PS4.

The Xbox doesn't intrest me that much currently with all of the flip flopping and bad ideas they eventually corrected. When a killer game comes out I might get it, However until then I wont make any space in my media center for one.

The xbox one lost me with not being able to play 360 games or original xbox games. So it looks like will be sticking with my 360.
By Ajax1989
#339453 I would like to get a ps4.. I already have a 360