Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By trev0006
#334244 89 pictures, this is part of the cars as the list gets updated all the time.

[url="http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index.php/New-cars-of-Gran-Turismo-6"]New cars of Gran Turismo 6[/url]
Bykutthroatkrow
#334245 Now the question will be will they all have interiors or will it be like gt5
By ohDirka
kutthroatkrow wrote:Now the question will be will they all have interiors or will it be like gt5

They have already said that "all" of the cars will not have interior views. There will be more than in GT5 but not all cars.
By Greasedmonkey
#334831 They need to put interiors in ALL of the cars...that black shit is getting old.
By FG2_Andrew
#334851 Forza >

;)
Bykutthroatkrow
#334907 Normally I'd agree, but having intensely played both games. They both suck in different ways. Gt5 has no vtec sound, but has the proper mechanics of vtec and other variable valve timing. Gt5 also has items left out of Forza such as a more immersive cockpit that works, mileage on cars, proper demonstration of boost mechanics, deformation of cars as mileage increases, the need for routine maintenance, that clean crisp finished feeling, and not to mention a wider selection of cars, even if only a select few have full interiors. Forza has a stronger sense of community and visual customization. If there was a game that combined the strong points of both games polyphony and turn10 would be forced into exile in the gaming community
By FG2_Andrew
#334916 i wish i knew a game designer.. because i would create an "real tuner" game with real stuff we care about :thumb:

but seriously, i cannot decide if i want a ps4 or xb1 just because i love both games
Bykutthroatkrow
#334936 They did back in the day. Called it Tokyo Xtreme Racer. Came out on the ps2. Had several iterations.