Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By brandoff88
#326816 really i have all the halo games except ce anniverseary and wars....but i havent had money to get em , all my money goes to beer and my car haha might have to get bo2 then...any you may have pushed me across the line to get it, i like the first one but never owned it, and they still want too mjuch for it today lol
By FG2_Andrew
#326827 The new BO is a totally different experience I think.

COMPLETE CUSTOM CLASSES (10 items - 3 attachments, more than 1 perk 1 or 2 or 3, new gadgets)
League play - all items unlocked in a total battle of skill.
Multiple player cards, make 1 save it, repeat.
As well as online combat training 3v3 with 6 bots.

A few other cool features. Decent story mode. All around one of the better games out.
By evil-G-nius
#326836 ^^^Agreed...BO2 is soooo much better than the first Black Ops its ridiculous. The online experience is faster paced, the guns are more fun and more accurate than the first one as well. There is still a lot of bullshit too but overall a huge upgrade.

As far as Halo....I don't see why its so popular really. I played it and hated everything about it, guess thats why they make so many games. To each his own
By FG2_Andrew
#326860 Halo requires much more skill IMHO. you have to be very accurate, nothing makes you better or worse than another player, and the maps were based more on team play than every man for himself.

As far as an fps goes.. NOTHING can touch Battlefield. NOTHING.
By 92civicEGsedan
#326871 Everyone lets start a civic-eg.com clan on bo2 :thumb:
By Vti93T
#327212 I <3 COD Black ops2!!! My fiance got me hooked on the game. :)
By berg89
#331187 Ps3
Mine OG-HOMEWRECKER
My womens OG-HOMEWRECKRZLADY
By FG2_Andrew
#331189 sLow xEGhatch
By evil-G-nius
#331210 I'm a beast with the sniper rifle....just letting yall know :thumb:
By SCREECHO
#343247 I cant play BO2, I start to get dizzy and feel sick after a few minutes.
My tv is just a 46" led 120 hz jank though, and I sit about 10 ft back in the living room.
I can play BO, MW3, and other games for hours/ days, just not BO2 :(

Lately, I been addicted to MW3 survival mode.
By TrailerTrash
#343248 I just went through a 3 month MW3 Survival mode addiction myself :lol:

know about the multiple gun glitch?
By 92civicEGsedan
TrailerTrash wrote:I just went through a 3 month MW3 Survival mode addiction myself :lol:

know about the multiple gun glitch?

don't get me started on MW3 addiction i prestiged 3 times in a week while i was still attending college
By TrailerTrash
#343392 I assume thats an online thing. never played online. if i had xbox live i would never leave my house