Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By lovehaters
#290939 my PNS is lovehaters2010 and we are looking for ppl to join in for clan we needs some founders that not been in a clan but anyone welcome plz add me we r like 25 ppl in the clan so far
By lovehaters
#291683 anyone we now have gold clan tags
By evil-G-nius
#291748 I am hating the rampant bullshit that goes on in MW3. While there are times I have fun, I spend most of my time frustrated from all the bullshit...you get that too?
By lovehaters
#291834 ya its not that good as mw2 ppl talk alot shit in there to
By evil-G-nius
#291974 yeah my boy is one of em! LOL even if he loses he'll talk shit. I just hate the inequality of certain things. Like I can shoot someone 6 times with an assult rifle from a distance and they don't die but they can kill me with one shot ffrom the same distance with a sub machine gun...doesnt make fucking since. Yesterday my homie had a guy in last stand and I dropped a predator missle on him and all I got was a hit marker. That bullshit is what frustrates me which in turn pisses me off
By evil-G-nius
#292087 The thought of Xbox pisses me off...the arrogance. I have to buy your system, buy your game, buy all the extras and then you are gonna charge me to use internet access that I am already paying for!? Fuck off. I'll deal with the bullshit, PSN has never been that bad imo. Even with the little hack problem they had, but that could have happened to anyone
Last edited by evil-G-nius on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#292115 PSN trolls are just as bad.. who the fuck cares. play the system you like and quit bitching. :x
By lovehaters
#292172 right i love the ps3 and i hate the xbox mess up to much and i love the mw3 if anyone wont to join the clan lmk we kicking ass lol
By evil-G-nius
EH2_andy wrote:PSN trolls are just as bad.. who the fuck cares. play the system you like and quit bitching. :x

Wow someone's panties are in a twist! :eh: LOL

Love, whats the clan tag so I can look for it. I am in a clan but...who knows, might be in two! LOL
By lovehaters
#292944 Anyone won't to join the clan