Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By ohDirka
#274570 I'd be down for a civic-eg clan. I Play the crap out of forza 3. I dont want to brag but I'm pretty damn good at drifting and setting cars up.
By FG2_Andrew
D15kid wrote:I'd be down for a civic-eg TEAM. I Play the crap out of forza 3. I dont want to brag but I'm pretty damn good at drifting and setting cars up.

i want this to be a team. i want to compete.. and cruise.
By Ahkten
#274600 I'm down! My GT is Ahkten. Add me up if any of you guys play gears! I'll be on forza when it comes out and id love to play with you guys!
By FG2_Andrew
#276018 bump + add me! i got internet.. anyone wanna cruise on FM3 tonight?

and anyone wanna gift me some credits? :thumb: :twisted:
By FG2_Andrew
#277388 Update!

Got the game yesterday.. It's sick! So I'm starting a garage tonight.. Everyone add me..

imtheill3st x
By Ecc0
#277739 Hey have got the game now too cost me 90 pence WIN.

Am gonna create a clan now

Callin it.

Civic EG (as - doesn't work)

Clan tag will be

B16a
By Ecc0
#277741 Skip my last post someone has used that club tag am trying to find a good one to use.

By the way my gamer tag is

Ecc012
By Ecc0
#277742 Right my mrs is a legend she's come up with the club tag that works for us. So

Clue name is

Civic eg

Club tag is

CEGC
By FG2_Andrew
#277749 Why would you name the tag b16a? I'm running the d15.. If anyone is interested in the clan.. Message me via XBOX @imtheill3st x
By Ecc0
deadbeatEH2 wrote:Why would you name the tag b16a? I'm running the d15.. If anyone is interested in the clan.. Message me via XBOX @imtheill3st x

At the time couldn't think of anything else but that isn't the clan tag it's CEGC so it's all good
By FG2_Andrew
#310643 Bump