Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By FG2_Andrew
#272000 when Forza 4 comes out, is there any interest in (up to 16 people) starting a "JDM" Forza Squad? do some cruises, challenge other crews, drag, some private circuit racing, open our own storefront, etc?
By 1ACarlos
#272004 If I get another 360 (gone through 4 of them so bought a PS3 instead) I would be.
By FG2_Andrew
#272014 i had both. xbox > ps3
By RWMIII
#272065 I'm down. Gamertag is on the other thread.
By chrono404
#272104 Forza 4 is preordered. I cant wait. I'm down. I think the "JDM" Clan name is kinda cheezy IMO. however it would be cool to have the first clan name, It will most likely be a highly joined group.

I hope in Forza 4 we can finally make hondas AWD, and we get a 99/00 Civic Hatch. The EM1 Si coupe is nice, however I love me 99/00 Hatches.

All I do in Forza 3 anymore is build, tune and drive Various Honda's and Subaru's to do haul down Fujiyama kaido.
By Ecc0
#272131 I'm up for this have had my copy on pre-order for about a month now as work in a shop that sells all games.

Will post gamer tag in other thread

Am hopping they bring in the EJ1 too as is good driving hatches but wanna re-make my own car in the game see if I can match it's spec to.

What's the US release date as guess might be a little different to us here in the UK
By Ajax1989
#272542 just pre-ordered this from Amazon! since i did that i get a code to get the 2011 Suby Sti!!

but if u pre-order it from target or microsoft store you get the honda cr-z

and best buy is a BMW 1 serise M coupe

walmart, gamestop and other places have lame cars

but i had to have the STI

and from what i read, if your part of a "crew" you can share cars amongst your friends inside the crew and race with each others cars!
By FG2_Andrew
chrono404 wrote:Forza 4 is preordered. I cant wait. I'm down. I think the "JDM" Clan name is kinda cheezy IMO. however it would be cool to have the first clan name, It will most likely be a highly joined group.

I hope in Forza 4 we can finally make hondas AWD, and we get a 99/00 Civic Hatch. The EM1 Si coupe is nice, however I love me 99/00 Hatches.

All I do in Forza 3 anymore is build, tune and drive Various Honda's and Subaru's to do haul down Fujiyama kaido.

#1, what clan name?
#2, ek hatch has been confirmed from what i read online
#3, you have always been able to make Honda's AWD i thought?? :?
#4, my garage is nothing but Honda's now.. in FM4, i'm gonna actually play and earn some big bank. i just hope with the Garage feature.. a JDM crew will be really fun.

Ecc0 wrote:I'm up for this have had my copy on pre-order for about a month now as work in a shop that sells all games.

Will post gamer tag in other thread

Am hopping they bring in the EJ1 too as is good driving hatches but wanna re-make my own car in the game see if I can match it's spec to.

What's the US release date as guess might be a little different to us here in the UK

does it make me a hatch/fm3/xbox whore, that i traded my sedan off so i could get a hatch just so i could make it on FM3? lolololol, i think it does :eh:
By chrono404
deadbeatEH2 wrote:
chrono404 wrote:Forza 4 is preordered. I cant wait. I'm down. I think the "JDM" Clan name is kinda cheezy IMO. however it would be cool to have the first clan name, It will most likely be a highly joined group.

#1, what clan name?
#2, ek hatch has been confirmed from what i read online
#3, you have always been able to make Honda's AWD i thought?? :?
#4, my garage is nothing but Honda's now.. in FM4, i'm gonna actually play and earn some big bank. i just hope with the Garage feature.. a JDM crew will be really fun.

1) Squad name/Clan name
2) Thats awesome. I love EK Hatchs
3) In Forza 3 you can not make any of the Honda's AWD. I was told you could in Forza 2 so I picked it up and unforentually you couldn't in that as well so I traded forza 2 in for some other random game. You can do RWD. but not AWD.
4) :thumb:

deadbeatEH2 wrote:does it make me a hatch/fm3/xbox whore, that i traded my sedan off so i could get a hatch just so i could make it on FM3? lolololol, i think it does :eh:
Yes. But your cool with it so thats good.
By RWMIII
#272905 :lol:
By FG2_Andrew
#273091 I never mentioned a specific clan name lol
By chrono404
deadbeatEH2 wrote:I never mentioned a specific clan name lol

deadbeatEH2 wrote:when Forza 4 comes out, is there any interest in (up to 16 people) starting a "JDM" Forza Squad? do some cruises, challenge other crews, drag, some private circuit racing, open our own storefront, etc?

I took this as you want to make a clan/squad/group/whatever named "JDM"
By gtstripes
#273315 i pre ordered :D my pre-order comes with free steering wheel :thumb: :thumb: when i get xbox live again il deff sign up :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
chrono404 wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:I never mentioned a specific clan name lol

deadbeatEH2 wrote:when Forza 4 comes out, is there any interest in (up to 16 people) starting a "JDM" Forza Squad? do some cruises, challenge other crews, drag, some private circuit racing, open our own storefront, etc?

I took this as you want to make a clan/squad/group/whatever named "JDM"

lol, nooo! i want something that sounds like a legit car crew. :lol:

and i gotta move out (live in the country now so no high speed :()
By Classiccarsrule85
#273855 So I may not be living at my house but i just decided since i need a break from all this stuff thats been going on to preorder and pay off forza 4 i will be down for a civic-eg crew.....i cannot wait this is something ive bene waiting for for a while....