Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By {ikon}EM1
#222953 The most expensive game sony has ever put together sense metal gear solid4...
And the longest car game ever awaited for, also sense metal gear solid4...
I hope its good and I too can't wait 8)
By Classiccarsrule85
#222954 this should be placed in the video game section if i had the power i would do so lol.....

but yea im thinking of getting a ps3 just to play this game as its probaly the most anticipated ps3 game being held back for so long i tried tho to play gran turismo 4 and i dont know why but i cant make a turn worth shit in it the car wont turn at all.....
By Simmons
#223006 U guys know if there will be drag tracks(1/4 mile) like on Forza?
By skateruptown
#223016 SO hyped on this, Already pre ordered my game last week. So many cars in it but once again no EJ's no biggie there are 1031 cars to choose from. over double what forza has.
By evil-G-nius
#223026 that is all technically.... you have way too many duplicate cars from other years and shit. I mean I am sorry but there are way too many Hondas and way too many Mazda RX7's! I mean serioulsy....is there really ANY difference between a S2K Spec V '00 and '01? There were too many spots wasted on bullshit cars I think. Dont get me wrong I cant wait for this game and I will drive the shit outta these cars, but some just dont make sense. I mean thye put pontiac in....fine....where is the firebird? Where is the GTO Judge? They put in a Sunfire concept and a fucking VIBE!? Really?
By Trang
Simmons wrote:U guys know if there will be drag tracks(1/4 mile) like on Forza?

There should be. GT4 had 1/4 mile and I think the 1/8 mile. (Haven't played GT4 in awhile since I finally got 50% done)

Also, I like how they have so many different years. For RX7, I would have liked to see an fb instead of so many fd's and maybe the newest model of the Cosmo. But hey, soooo many more EG's compared to last game.
By evil-G-nius
#223120 too many thought. Thats what I am talking about....how many versions of the Si-R do we need!? I mean there are so many cars that could be in the game that all these damn duplicates are taking up.
By Simmons
evil-G-nius wrote:too many thought. Thats what I am talking about....how many versions of the Si-R do we need!? I mean there are so many cars that could be in the game that all these damn duplicates are taking up.

U right man.....i agree.Like Opel and Vauxhall(have the same cars)
By Cl9junky
#223958 I just hope they fix all the bugs from GT5 prologe the online part sucked but i love thats its not a NFS (Need for Speed) type game. :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
#223982 ^^^ prologe was just a "demo" and as far as it beeing a nfs type of game is a no no... gt5 is the closest driving sim u can get... that's why its taking soooo long
By 1ACarlos
#224275 That is the game why I got a PS3. Glad is finally coming out
By evil-G-nius
#224494 ^^^You and me both....but there are a shit load of other games that came out that I am happy with too. I love Grand Theft Auto 4 and of course the Modern Warfare games...but the GT series will always be my favorite! Cant wait to get it
By {ikon}EM1
#225007 GREATEST PS3 car game ever!!!!

I absolutely love this game... I seriously played like 13 hours when I first got it....
By Simmons
{ikon}EM1 wrote:GREATEST PS3 car game ever!!!!

I absolutely love this game... I seriously played like 13 hours when I first got it....

Tell us more...gameplay,mods etc
Im planning on getting me a PS3 just to play GT5