Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By evil-G-nius
#220081 Have you guys seen the commercials for this game!? It looks fuckin SICK! I have the first one for PS2 and it was great...this second one looks insane
By Gorveatt
#220122 I Loved the first one, and the demo for the second was just enough to wet my appetite, unfortunately i wont be able to get it for a while, cause i just bought a $1400 camera, but I am definitely picking this up. :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
#220138 I'm not a big starwars fan but I saw the commercial for it @ the brock vs cane fight and it looked frgging cool... def will game fly it to see if its good enough to buy
By Gorveatt
#221067 reviews gave it a 6.3, and it's only 5-6 hours of gameplay, i'm going to be waiting to get this game, getting Assassins Creed Brotherhood instead
By evil-G-nius
#221123 Boo. Assasins Creed bored me. I wont be getting the next one. I am just gonna get Black Op and blow up shit then! :thumb:
By Gorveatt
evil-G-nius wrote:Boo. Assasins Creed bored me. I wont be getting the next one. I am just gonna get Black Op and blow up shit then! :thumb:

I know alot of people saying they didn't like the first Assassins Creed, however I am one of the few that loved it, I also loved Assassins Creed 2, and have no hesitation on picking up Assassins Creed Brotherhood
By {ikon}EM1
#221197 ^^^ the frist one was kinda wack but the 2nd one redeemed itself and I'm hoping the 3rd one is just as good or even better