Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Spitfire Riggz
#194672 Hey guys I noticed there are pretty much only Forza fanboys on here so lets talk about gt5! Of course its not out yet but i wanna know what your thoughts on it are. I know that there are going to be 1000 cars on with a good amount of tracks that will have a lot of variation to them. The game is going to be like 3 games in one with the usual super gt racing, Nascar, and my personal favorite WRC!! (world rally championship) I really cant wait until it comes out! Its going to blow the socks off of everything out there! Here is a sick teaser trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfyonN7WC4M
Im pretty sure our beloved Eg is going to be on there with plenty more! This is what a guy said about why its taking so long: i know why its taking them so damn long to finish their game. they're waiting for all the new cars to be developed so they can test drive them and finally write the handling scripts for them xD: lol i thought that was funny.
By blk92hb
#194675 i cant wait tell it comes out :woot2: another reason its taking so log is because they are recording the exhaust sounds, so the car you drive on the game will sound like the real car.
By Classiccarsrule85
#194678 hmmm how long has it been waiting for it to come out wasnt christmas 09 or newyears or wait january 2010 it was suppose to come out gran turismo takes way too long to come out in the USA and to be honest it probaly will have way too much cars to figure anything out lol i had some troubles gettting a handle on gt4 lol
By Spitfire Riggz
#194685 LOL! Watch ill post a link to the supposed car list! You never really appreciate how many cars there are on here until you try to scroll down to the H's! Try it! I think my scroll wheel just broke :P http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/ga ... o-5-a.html

F@ck everytime i watch that trailer i jizz! Just in case anybody wants to know the song is called borrowed time by Tc feat Sub focus.
By Carfanatic
#194695 yeah yeah yeah! I am waiting for it a long time now.....

It supposed to be realeased in march, then may, and now DECEMBER AGAIN!!! WTF!

Sooo, i bought my self a Xbox360 2 days ago, and started to play Forza 3... i cant stand it anymore :x
By Spitfire Riggz
#194701 Dang... ^ I hope you dont regret it when Gt5 comes out lol.
By Carfanatic
Spitfire Riggz wrote:Dang... ^ I hope you dont regret it when Gt5 comes out lol.

naaah, i pre-ordered it a long time ago... so it should arive at my door when it comes out 8)