Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By EG*RYDER
#187791 Hey people whats up, I was bored and decided to paint my xbox360, I'm just posting this to see what you guys think please comment and let me know if you like it.

By EG*RYDER
#187811 No I agree that what happends when you use cheap ass painters tape instead of scotch tap the edges curl, but I had to use what I had. Thanx for your oppinion.
By chrono404
#187813 It looked awesome in black, Had you done a good prep job then the Rising sun black/red would have been cool.

Remember 90% of it looking good when done is all in your prep work.
By JUICE
#187814 true, cheap painters tape is worthless.

get some diff tape, and tape it off just inside those lines and respray it
By Aldo91
#187819 lol dont blame it at the tape...its ok if you messed up, well i for one think the black should have been left as it is.
By i8umup
Aldo91 wrote:lol dont blame it at the tape...its ok if you messed up

yeah you dont have to explain the screw up to us :D not all of us are ment to do prep work :lol: just retape it though and try again. second time is always a charm and in some cases the 3..4..or even 5th untill u get it right :lol:
By EG*RYDER
#187992 Idk I think it came out alright for useing shit I found around the house of course I would never do another one like this I just don't care cause its my persol one next time I'm just gonna wait and get the right supplies.
By Apexracing
#188166 other than the tape bleed it looks pretty good.
By Benj
#188457 thats kinda cool i have been wanting to do this with my xbox cuz everything i have is black, tv, surround, the stand my tables