Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Flatland_EG
#229175 Microsoft called it the 360 because your eventually going to have to send it back to them to get fixed and then they'll send it back to you, essentially a 360 degree turn. :)

Did you know that the original xbox didn't sell very well when it was first released in Japan? In Japan X means NO, nobody wanted to buy the No Box.

And, did you also know that Microsoft's fix for the RROD was simply removing the red led's on the new slim xbox's? :D
By Ecc0
#229227 I was real lucky when my Xbox died, they told me it would take like 3 weeks and then I got it back in 5 days, with mine they didn't bother fixing my old one and just gave me a new one.

You can only hope this'll be the same for you.
By Gorveatt
#229269 The simple fact of the matter is, that no matter what is made, people will bitch and complain about it, doesn't matter if you have an XBOX, PS, PC, Nintendo, nothing, and i mean nothing will make everyone happy.

that is why there are options. if one thing made everyone happy then there would be no variety
By Ajax1989
Ecc0 wrote:I was real lucky when my Xbox died, they told me it would take like 3 weeks and then I got it back in 5 days, with mine they didn't bother fixing my old one and just gave me a new one.

You can only hope this'll be the same for you.

ya ur lucky, if i send mine in, i want the same thing back
i bought the cod mw2 special edition xbox with a 250gb hard drive

so if i send it in, i want the same one back not another new one
unless they have the speical edi. one then ill take it lol
By Ecc0
#229341 I see your point if I had bought the SE console I would want the same one back too.

But I'm cheap got mine with 7 games and 2 joy pads for a mobile phone I got extra for free thanks to a shipping error.

Least this means I haven't had my pants pulled down by Bill Gate as I didn't have to pay for his shit lol
By ohDirka
#230571 buy a Jtagged xbox. cant play online but they are awesome. :thumb: I dont know a lot about em but just google it and youll find all the info you need. I have 2 of them.
By Ecc0
#230597 Right I'm with you on this now bill gates can suck my balls, after me bigin up xbox for giving me a new console I've just realized what they've done.

I finally went out and bought myself an HD tv so thought I'd get hdmi cables for everything and when I went to plug one into my xbox it turns out the unit they have given me is an arcade unit and not a straight swap for the pro console I had so this means it doesn't have the hdmi out put on the back like mine did, time for me to shout at someone in another time zone till they fix this. :x
By Benj
#230604 so i got a ps3 a few days before xmas and i dont think i will ever turn my xbox on ever again. DIE microsoft DIE!!!
By jred
#230685 Play Station all the way :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Ecc0
#230711 I'm feeling that way at the moment, I work in an airport so Tax free shopping means I can get a PS3 well cheap and with GT5 just trying to convince the Mrs that its the right way to go and that we really do need a Bluray player now we have the new TV
By OGv2iik
#245919 buy a PS3 bro. it's well worth the money. i am currently swapping all my games over to PS3 due to being fed up with paying for XBL.
By ghskid06
#245935 started with ps stayed with ps
By dbrooks
ghskid06 wrote:started with ps stayed with ps

nuff said.
By eg-guy
#255991 Ive had all together about 20 ps1's and ps2's, 1 psp, and only one ps3 that i sold to buy the cheaper 360. Hands down playstation is better.

ive had my xbox 360 for over 3 years now. It has been thrown, dropped, punched, slammed, kicked, cursed at and just recently i broke the disc tray(damn black ops n MW2 for online lagging, etc. etc. etc.) so it has no cover on it and the top of the tray is peeled back far enough to thro a game in it and play. But it still works good i just have to shut it off everytime i switch games and turn it back on.

Conclusion, xbox is ok but there is alot i dont like about playing online and paying for it, etc.etc.etc, when this 360 finally breaks im buying another ps3 and staying with sony.

94 jdm ferio:::sometimes mine wont read discs, i just spray some air duster in the disc tray, shut it off and turn it back on and it reads again.