Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By egsedanguy
#183913 Im so damn pissed. My x-box that i purchased 6 months ago that was a microsoft referbish with a 1 year warrenty is already fucking up. somthing with the disk drive. I called em and they tryed helping me figure out what was wrong. they asked if i tryed more than one game.. Im like no shit, that was my first idea. then he asked if i tryed it without the hard drive. I said what the fuck does that have to do with it. tryed sayen that it could be a corrupt file or something. come on really. the the memory has nothing to do with it not picking up the disk. I told him it started last week and has only gotten worse. So he then said it need to be repaired. so the e-maild me a packing slip. I told him that this is b-s. that now i am loseing 3 weeks of my online that is not cheap. and said i want reinbursment for my los on a consol that was repaird by you 6 months ago and is already fucked. so he said they will send me a 3 month free online.haha. so i said thats fine. so i just sent it off about an hour ago and wont see it for about 3 weeks. I was just happy im getting somthing free. ima give it to my friend who play online wit me almost every day so he can finaly get his own onlin account. so if you read this its more of me venting from my withdrawls from no x-box. and i just bout fucking forza like 2 weeks ago and now i cant play for 3 more. :x why cant microsuck get ther shit right???? The claim to be the best and what not and cant even build a fucking good game consol. i mean ya i understand the first model had problems and the newer ones were all fixed of probnlems. bull shit i say. stop raping ppl for the money for online and the 100 bucks to fix the ones out of warrenty. Bill needs to take some of his fucking money and invest in sending everyone who has had multiple repairs on ther consol a fucking brand new system and a free year of live. thats what i say... :x :x :x :x :x
By boos-tit
#183914 they probably just hate you because you cant spell "xbox" correctly even though its engraved into the side of the system.

good luck with everything. :weee:
By d-mon
#183955 its micro$oft. what do you expect.
my old xbox works fine...
By Gorveatt
egsedanguy wrote:ya so does my ps2 first gen haha. o i can pull out the atarie and play pong. haha y cant ther consols be as good as the computers they make. :?

Cause they don't make computers, they only monopolize the market for operating systems, seriously, if you don't want a mac you're left with Windows when buying a computer, a friend of mine wanted to buy a computer called up dell i think it was and asked if he could get on without an OS installed, they said no. they wouldn't do it, so he said F it and built a computer again and put linux on it

{ikon}EM1 wrote:Come to the dark side and defect to ps3 :twisted:

Personally the one thing that has always kept me away from the Playstation market, is their controllers, i absolutely can't stand their controllers
By egsedanguy
#184274 ya i hate the controllers. the triggers are poop designe. as soon as your hands start to to swaet the trigger slips. mainly driving games. but the xbox conrtoler has much more comfort. i know they dont make computers but i mean they make all sorts of shit and this seems to be ther biggest fail. when it work its an awsome system, and if it didnt have so many problems it would be almost a perfect gaming system. o and free live.
By {ikon}EM1
Gorveatt wrote:

Personally the one thing that has always kept me away from the Playstation market, is their controllers, i absolutely can't stand their controllers

I find them just fine... at least I don't have to pay for online or batterys for the controller......... BOOOOOOYAAAAKAAAA :lol: I kid I kid jp
By Claire09
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

I find them just fine... at least I don't have to pay for online or batterys for the controller......... BOOOOOOYAAAAKAAAA :lol: I kid I kid jp

thats so true..and u would have never gotten any problems if u had gotten a ps3..i even added more to my hard drive now i have 250 gigs on it
By Gorveatt
Claire09 wrote:
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

thats so true..and u would have never gotten any problems if u had gotten a ps3..i even added more to my hard drive now i have 250 gigs on it

i'm gonna have to disagree, i know numerous people that have had issues with their PS3's mainly their optical drives failing or overheating
By Aldo91
#184628 i got a 360 and never had a problem with it, i want a ps3 for God of War 3:twisted:

but id rather spend that money on my eg. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#184642 well still waiting on the return of my box. i actually took apart my elite to try and fix the grafics card. i read up on the x-clamp trick but i havent found the harware yet. but i straitend out the factory clamp and i actually got it to turn on and work. i fell asleep befor puting a game in. but the shit worked. its a dumb designe by micr$oft
By egsedanguy
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:

what u mean batterys??? i have recharge packs and the cable. i dont even need batterys. mine has a cable that plugs in to the controller and the box. haha. but hey 50$ a year is not bad. thats only 4$ a month. 13 pennys a day. i mean free is free but hey im sure you would charge if it was u who ran xbox live. i know i would if i was looking to make money. altho free does sell better... o and i got my box back last night. they sent me another refurbished consol and did not repair the other. hey fine by me. and they gave me a month of live free :thumb:
By Spitfire Riggz
#194669 I dont know why anybody can hate on the ps3 controls! Everyone I know has had a ps2 before there 360 so thats not right! There ps2 has also lived longer than there 360! I MEAN EVERYONE I KNOW. My xbox f-ed up about 2 days after my 3 year warranty expired. I was so pissed i sold everything and bought a ps3 :) I have never looked back since! GRAN TURISMO GET HERE SOON lol