Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Dippin_EG
#176432 Well, couple of days ago, i got my Live account hooked up and something odd happened. My Normal XBOX is all in English.... But my XBOX live shit is all in spanish :eh:

I never put info in of what language i needed, except for initial system setup which is set to English and USA...

Does anyone know how to maybe change the Xbox Live to English, My spanish isnt very good 8)
By Chance
#176437 Hmmm my guess is you got your Xbox from walmart... They come standard in spanish.

but ya, I know nothing about VG consoles... I'll see if my lil brother knows.. Hes a xbox live nerd.
By Dippin_EG
#179493 I got the xbox reman. and in a trade, so i dont know where it was bought from.

Well, i emailed cust. service and they say that I entered that i wanted spanish as the language for xbox live shit, and saying it cant be changed by them, which i know is BS. they are also telling me the only way to change it would be to cancel my account and make a new one. :|

im just gonna be persistent and see if they are just full of shit. im really getting agitated having to google translate shit, and it wont let me put microsoft points on it, because it was bought with US dollars. :roll: fml
By egsedanguy
#179941 thats lame. if your live account5 was set up befor the spanish consol than it would not matter. your live is stored on xbox live not yuour consol. it should not have changed. i say they are full of BS. did your try to fix it threw consol settings....?