Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#172574 Any one wanna go ahead and make a forum car on forza 3 if its alright with those who made civic-eg that is.....

was thinking of making 3 cars
drift
drag
race

and either one or 3 different skins with the help of others maybe make it a contest or vote thing

just wondering if anyone would be intersted in it....
obviously wed only have the hatch to work with unless we also wanted to do a delsol maybe....i wanna hear your thoughts
By Dippin_EG
#172581 i think the idea to have 'sponsored' cars with Civic-EG on them is awesome. It would be up to you ccr85 to go and kick some ass in them, Mr. 99% completion, and give the site some good reputation. They cant look ricey or gay in any way though. Then we should have a vote thread on some designs to see what would be best. :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
Dippin_EG wrote:i think the idea to have 'sponsored' cars with Civic-EG on them is awesome. It would be up to you ccr85 to go and kick some ass in them, Mr. 99% completion, and give the site some good reputation. They cant look ricey or gay in any way though. Then we should have a vote thread on some designs to see what would be best. :thumb:

you mean mr.100% lol but yea i was hoping to get those who have forza 3 involved i know im more able to make drift cars than race or drag....raceing wise i just go with what i got and make it work lol so not the best to make a race car and not really a fan of dragging so im going with drift cars lol....

and yea once i got a couple people involved i would start a design thread almost like ride of the month but with the designs. and those involved would pass around their tunes to the others involved making sure it works for everyone etc....
By Benj
By Classiccarsrule85
#172707 ehhh wasnt thinking of it being sponsored in a way of how you say those who get it get money....i was thinking more in te lines of a maybe free hatch or other civic honda with it on already tuned ready to go .......but yea its all still in the works as dont know if anyone wants to help make this thought a reality lol......

been working on the del sol drift car tune and thusfar its looking very good with the rwd and s2k motor n/a ive tried supercharge and turbo on it as well with the h22 but too much torque at the end make the car spin out so n/a it is for the sol.......

will be working on paint tunes shortly but yea id really appreciate help developing cars and paint schemes
By ohDirka
#172879 I had my roomate make the one for civic-eg on forza 2..I'll see if he's up to make another one.
By the honda guy
blockustomz wrote:check out my photos of my cars with engine bays..
im on TEAM ETR (Evolution Team Racing 6-0)
gladly will show off a civic eg sticker for sponsorship :thumb:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/game/g ... =h2b%20eg6

Hey bro how do you get multiple cars in your photos like that?