Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By evil-G-nius
#171661 anyone see the trailers yet? Looks like it could be fun...maybe the next Call of Duty
By JUICE
#171775 its cool and all with the mass amount of people.... but the gameplay will NEVER be as good as COD. doubt anyone will make a better 1st person shooter than them. I've heard from friends with the MAG beta that "its cool, but its not COD"
Last edited by JUICE on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Joplies
#171861 Yeah i had the beta and it was ill as ef! I played it before i played anything past COD 1 haha and thought it was the shit.
By Joplies
#175503 Aight so my girl got me MAG (idk why cause she hates these kind of games but its ok :thumb: :thumb: for her) And i was laying last night and its pretty sick. It true that its not as good of COD but its also built on different terms and style of game play. The controls are a tad different but easy to get use too. I really enjoy it and i know i will enjoy it as much as i do COD cause i loved this game when i played beta, it will just take a few times playing it to catch on.
By evil-G-nius
#175508 Thanks for the info last night on the game...I will get this when I get paid more than likely! It looks sick
By Joplies
#175513 Not a problem bro. It's awesome! I love it, nd everyone i know thats played it loves it so you shouldnt be making a bad decision :wink:
By Mordiiax
#175552 it´s not Battlefield 1943 ;) But i have only played the beta on PS3...
By LaMbErT*
#175599 no1 else gunna say it ?

i would love to stick it in her mouth....

anyways is this the one where there can be upto something like 280 players on the same map and its in real time and scale ie, u drive a truck 30 miles and it takes 30 mins and a plane would take the same time it would in real time ?

If so, i will be getting it, it just sounds amazing!
By the honda guy
#175803 this game is made by the same people that made socom, which is the game that started it all. The guy at the gamestop said that he doesnt know if they are ever gonna come out with a new socom but maybe they made this to make up for it. Anyway I am gonna get it and c how it is.
By Joplies
#175942 Yeah its pretty fun. Like i said and told evil it takes a little getting use to but its crazy awesome. It really lets you build on what you like and what you want to be.It is well worth it.