Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By chrono404
#165497 If anyone has played Forza 3 I am sure you have spotted the Lol's of it.

The car is RHD, like a JDM VTi, it has a description of having a 1.5l engine, whch obviously has SOHC VTEC, However it has the rear badge saying "Si" and USDM Corner Lights.

:lol:

pics(not mine):

A JDM RHD 1.5 VTi, Branded as an Si with USDM Corners, Makes me chuckle everytime i see it, Thought I would share.
By josephsantos
#165519 What a way to promote the game to a wider audience. You can't say if it's jdm, usdm, or ukdm so I guess it's everybody's hatch.
Last edited by josephsantos on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By That One Dude
#165520 It also has bigger rear wheels than the front... That must mean it's a true video game custom! JDM, RWD, RHD, 1.5l SOHC VTEC, SI, with USDM corner lights...
By chrono404
That One Dude wrote:It also has bigger rear wheels than the front... That must mean it's a true video game custom! JDM, RWD, RHD, 1.5l SOHC VTEC, SI, with USDM corner lights...

Thats just the one in the pics, you can have it FWD, and have both wheels the same size, there is tons of customizing that can be done.
By Classiccarsrule85
#165541 well it also has a usdm antenna location

from my research euro spec and jdm have the antenna on the same side as the driver.

and the interior if you look closely is a gathers interior not vti pretty sure vti is like the usdm interior
By That One Dude
#165550 It was a joke. I was just poking fun at the person who made that car on Forza.
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#165555 well aside from the game makers confusion on where the car was built and what it should look like.

the game looks absolutly amazing. i had to look twice at those pics and then realized they where from the game definatly got a wow factor from me :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#165563 shit a don't care, lookin at that makes me want forza 3 !
By Classiccarsrule85
#165564 for those thinking about getting it heres my decision get it !!

because i have it and you wont be sorry graphics are freaking awsome, tuning is awesome as well too lol.

its well worth the money.
By LaMbErT*
#165662 i just want it for the eg am not gunna lie :|
By d-mon
#165677 what? no sidemarkers?
By VegasCivic
#165679 The rear wheels are probably wider because he swapped it to rwd.

I got the civic asap and upgraded and spent time tuning. It's still an understeering beast that wont be easily competitive in anything over class (A) without an amazing tune and full sweeping use of the track.

Drift mode is ftw. The drag track is meh.
By Dippin_EG
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:for those thinking about getting it heres my decision get it !!

because i have it and you wont be sorry graphics are freaking awsome, tuning is awesome as well too lol.

I agree 100%. Fucking awesome game!!!

interior driving FTMFW!

if your drunk or high, its even better driving with the interior view. :thumb: :hehe:
By chrono404
Dippin_EG wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:for those thinking about getting it heres my decision get it !!

I agree 100%. Fucking awesome game!!!

interior driving FTMFW!

x3

I love Forza 3, I have been playing it like crazy.

Interior Driving FTMFW! I always use it unless I am goofing off.
By Dippin_EG
#165747 the game is so awesome, its to the point where im here at work waiting to get off to play it.... then go to school, and get out of there and play some more.

......nerdy, i know..... but im not always like this :wink: