Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Joplies
#157542 Alright so my girl and i got a PS3 a week ago and she loves car games so we got paradise and gt4 (which she wasnt to excited about) but we are lookin at getting midnight club la eddition. I read it was tight but hard. also grid and dirt 2, maybe 1. Annnd she loves the ATV games. Whats everyones input? Any other suggestions? Are these all good games to go with?

If it helps at all, the original need for speed undergrounds where what she was really into, as was i of course ha.
By chrono404
#157543 Need for Speed Shift is pretty cool.

By Paradise you mean burn out paradise right?
By Joplies
#157546 yeah, my bad lol.

we thought about it. are you able to customize cars in it? and is it like pro street? or alot better? or what?
By Gorveatt
#157551 i've totally given up on the NFS series... it's gonna hve to be one hell of a game to win me over again, and i'm sorry but Shift just doesn't sound appealing enough to cut it, i mean they are trying to make a simulation game but only have a fraction of the cars from Forza(for xbox) and that only has about half the cars that GT5 will have... when... and i'm starting to think, IF it comes out...
By egsedanguy
#157569 grid is awsome. good controls, clean grafics. just no performance customization. but game play makes up for it. also juced 2 HIN is fun. lots of customization and really easy to play.
By Gorveatt
egsedanguy wrote:grid is awsome. good controls, clean grafics. just no performance customization. but game play makes up for it. also juced 2 HIN is fun. lots of customization and really easy to play.

I'll second Grid, thought it may not be full simulation, it's a fun game, and challenging at that. plus it's cheep.
By evil-G-nius
#163921 Shift is good...MCR LA is also a lot of fun. A little arcade-ish but lots of fun. You can make the cars look as sick or as goofy as you want
By ikon
egsedanguy wrote:grid is awsome. good controls, clean grafics. just no performance customization. but game play makes up for it. also juced 2 HIN is fun. lots of customization and really easy to play.

juiced 2 hin has better drifting than any other game imo. and nfs has gone downhill since....... most wanted. best game ever.
By egsedanguy
ikon wrote:

juiced 2 hin has better drifting than any other game imo. and nfs has gone downhill since....... most wanted. best game ever.

jucid drifting sucks. you can drift front wheel drive cars like rear wheel cars. grid drifting is sick :thumb: