Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By egsedanguy
#156977 well i just picked up the skullcandy headset for my x-box 360. its white camo with dolby digital with wma pro :thumb: . i so cant wait to try this out when i get home. now i dont have to listen to my gf bitch at me when im unloding my wepons on cod.lol and now i can crank it up for the full effect and actua;lly here ppl coming up on me :woot: ill give some reviews on it just incase you gamers wanna pick one up. but its a lil pricey, 85 bucks. but hopfully its worth it....
By LaMbErT*
#157102 fuck me that is pricey but if ur into clan gaming then it helps, used to get called a cheater cause i could here people behind me lol
By josephsantos
#157116 I got the Skullcrusher and it is very nice. I use it on my iPod.
By egsedanguy
LaMbErT* wrote:fuck me that is pricey but if ur into clan gaming then it helps, used to get called a cheater cause i could here people behind me lol

hearing good is not cheating. its being smart. and i got mine so i can actually hear whats going on at night while my girl sleeps so i dont wake her. and for clan gaming. :thumb:

pic :thumb:
Last edited by egsedanguy on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LaMbErT*
#157306 booo pic dont work :(
By Carfanatic
#157345 you get those for free with sony ericcson phones in holland. and with samsung.

They are great!
By LaMbErT*
#157454 wow thats a badass headset man!!!

And yeah wtf free ?
By egsedanguy
#157537 well i tryed the headset finally last night. and all i can say is damn. you can here everything so clear. the only thing i think could be better is, the volume is not loud enough for me. ya its loud but i want loouder, and its harder to here the ppl talking, but other than that i love em. and i cant here my gf bitch :woot:
By LaMbErT*
egsedanguy wrote:and i cant here my gf bitch :woot:

hahaha !!!