Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Vti93T
#78811 :thumbdown:
They suck...
end of story...

I have had two sets of fog lights before..my first set from Password JDM and this set from Weksos..Well here's a pro con list of both..

Pros:
PasswordJDM: Amber Fogs
Better Wiring Harness
Weksos: Dark Grey Covers
PasswordJDM: Comes with Instructions

Cons:
PasswordJDM: Button goes out after a few months
Weksos: Piss Yellow Fogs
Weksos: No Instructions
Weksos: Gay Wiring Harness..has two Grounds/positives when Password JDM's has one ground and one possitive
PasswordJDM: Fogs are $129.99 where Weksos are $125

The fogs look nice on my car but I don't like the piss yellow color. My old ones from password jdm were brighter and more amber colored..Plus the weksos ones didn't even come with directions, luckily I remembered how my old fogs went on and went from there.

:thumbdown:
Last edited by Vti93T on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Civic_HatchSI
#78816 I got mine from ebay and had no problems. Usually Weksos is pretty decent I have bought parts from them before.
By Vti93T
#78830 yeah I bought my camber kit from them and I was satisfied with them..but their fog lights suck
By asianrob
#78853 i still have my depo's that i bought over 3 years ago and they still work perfectly. just normal wear and tear. and a broken foglight cover that i accidently broke myslef lol . oh and i bought them off ebay.:D
By Greasedmonkey
#78855 These didnt come with the OEM style wiring harness, which makes them FAIL! I have the same set and Im selling them to the first sap I can.
By Eli'sEG94
#79460 Wao this is really good to know, I guess I'll hvae to keep on searching for some original Stanleys till I get them. Thanks :thumb:
By Coplies
#171814 huh. I have a set of OEM style fogs for my sedan that I got on eBay for $70 form roku creation and I like them. They have a decent wiring kit and an OEM style switch. My kit came with 2 switches and no relay but the relay is the same as other common Honda relays so it was easy to replace. There was also a weird set of screw that it came with but those were also very easy to find in my garage. Joplies has the same kit and his switch went bad (it sticks and the green light doesnt work) but mine has been fine. So in summary, the Roku Creation kit is a good deal and ok quality, I'd buys it again because the problems I have had have been easy to fix but annoying none the less