Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By MI_excoupe
#75244 I am not going to lie, when I bought this I didn't think it was going to be anything special. But once I got it installed, I changed my opinion really fast. Dollar for dollar this is probably the best part I have on my car. I installed mine in the glovebox (glued it) and ran the wires down through the little hole in the back to the ecu.

Price: $45-$50 (ebay)

Time to install: 40 minutes (took so long because my brother had to extend the wires due to me buying it used.)

Difficulty: 4/10

Product Rating: 8/10
By Josiah
#75261 what does it do besides change the vtecy? by 100rpms units at a time? is there more
By sdots
#75274 Cool, we can get the Apexi VTEC - Air and Fuel controllers here for about £50 -£70.

How many rev units can the VTEC engagement be changed by?

is it per 100 or 1000?
By MI_excoupe
#75454 You drive and hold the car at one steady RPM. While holding the RPM steady you turn the knob counter clockwise until it turns green. This means that VTEC is now engaged. So if you want your VTEC to engage at 4200, hold the car at 4200 (any gear), turn the knob on the V Con, and when it turns green VTEC is now set to kick in at 4200 RPM. And when it turns red, this means that VTEC is not engaged.

And it doesn't change anything besides the VTEC crossover. But I just thought it is a fairly cheap product (and people are always trying to save a buck or two) and is of good quality so I would post it up.

I hope this answers your guys' questions.
By sdots
#76478 ok cool, thanks. my friend had one but never got a chance to play with it
By JDM-Z6
#95256 do u the DIY for it