Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By biretsu89
#64088 Just pulling this shifter out of its box, it felt extremely sturdy and the quality felt 10x better than the original shifter. The box came with the shifter, lubricant, and some weird o ring things. ....

To instal this dam thing.... I was cursed with a tiny garage... so it was extremely difficult to raise the car... not only that... but my jacks to raise the car were starting to die... so the whole time working under the car... my nose was touching the exhaust. Some people drop the exhaust but i didnt....

After everything was done and I lost the feeling in my neck for some reason..... the shifter was in. The shifts were very direct and very precise feeling. No more wobblyness at all. I actually wasnt expecting it to really make it shorter... but it did by one inch just about.

The difficulty to put in the shifter out of 10 is 4... very simple... it was just hard for me due to lack of decent tools.... I have heard some negative things about B&M shifters... but mine is very sturdy... no rattling...

I'll take some pictures..... soon hopefully.. to show how low the shifter is...

** and the shifter still fits the stock shift knob.
By Grafrox
#70037 cool .. do they male a kit for d16z's??
By stefan
#72384 They're car specific, not motor.
By Grafrox
#72650 cool thanx . that is FREAK-AWSOME!!!!