Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Eli'sEG94
#63367 I just had my World Sport 2 installed about a month a go and let me tell you I love it. after it was set it I expected it to be a little louder and what not but it was just the opposite, it got even deeper and meaner. Picture it like this I keep it under 4k the car sounds so deep that just cruising at 20mph will set of sencitive car alarms, but once you punch it and go to WOT this thing really comes alive, not that bee hive type of sound but really clean and crisp high note :thumb: Cruising at 75-80mph the exaust sound is pretty much not intrusive and very quiet, you can have a nice conversation with out having to raise your voice and such.

My Setup

2.5inch from the headers back
No Cat
2.5inch Resonator
Mandrel Bent

Truth be told while slowly cruising and going up and down the gears I get a throaty sound, sort of like a boxer type engine, which I think it's quite unique (not every one might experience the same thing :P ) I have pics of the process but they are stuck in my phone at the moment as my memory card reader is MIA! :x

To finish this review since it IS a review I give the Apexi World Sport 2 Exhaust a very solid 9 out of 10. (did not give it a solid 10 because since it's universal you have to weld the hangers on the exhaust it self, sorta ruining that nice and shinny finish)

Image How snuggly she fits in the OEM bumper, it's like it was meant to have it. :P

Image Measuring to make sure the shame of the muffler is as neat as possible.

Image Old Piping :P

Image Old Muffler :x Can you spot the Koni Yellows :whistle:

Image Better view of the 2.5 inch resonator.

Image My Old LS\VTEC, :x Overheated :(

Image Old OEM Piping Vs. New 2.5 Inch Piping

Image 2.5 Inch Flange

Image 2.5 Inch Resonator
Last edited by Eli'sEG94 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By biretsu89
#63911 swweeeet.... I just got a magnaflow muffler.... but decided to get a full exhaust soon... I will look into this... :thumb:
By Eli'sEG94
#74620 Bump Updated with Pixors :woot:
By biretsu89
#74645 finally :shock: ... holy crap... a lot of work into it eh? good stuff
By Gorveatt
#74672 hows it sound? i personally would have just gotten the full cat back as i hear the universal isn't as good.

gets me a sound clip :thumb:
By Eli'sEG94
#74683 Yeah that's what's coming next a sound clip, the problem was that I had lost my memory card adapter, so I had the pics in my phone for like a gazillion years, sadly the sound clip is going to have to wait, cuz my car is in a coma right now, my LS\VTEC overheated and caused the head gasket to burn through 2 layers out of 3, some of the head studs were warped and ugg not pretty, the head is ok, just a couple of dings from some of the spark plugs going berserk, but I'll a sound clip as soon as I put another B18B in there and call it a day.
By biretsu89
#74702 DAM.... sucks dude :shock: ... show us the progress as you do the work :thumb:
By Eli'sEG94
#77751 Hey guys, sorry I hvae not been around in a while, been sorta busy. As some of you may remember my LS\V went south of the border when it over heated, so for now I've got a new pony under the hood, it's a B18B out of a 97 teggy. She pulls strong but I've got to get a base tune at least as it's running on a P28 stock ecu so Mehh not the best for this. Here she is in all her dirty and flacky glory.

Before anything SORRY FOR THE PHONE CAM PICS

Image Clean just got a shower, too bad a few hours later rain messed it all up.

Image Cleaning some of the internals from the old head, it's gonna be for sale soon if anyone is interested, P30 Head from a JDM Si.

By Kyle94ex
#98866 I've heard great things about these exhaust and I love the way they look.
I got mad Apexi Love!
lol.
By matt is (eg6)
#120525 i have kteller piping and a magnaflow muffler it was around 280 new and i paid 140 for it after it was used for only 3k miles.... i wanted a apexi but im ballin on a budget lol
By EJ1-danny
#190174 Hell yea I just got the cat for my eh3 can't wait to put it in just waiting for the headers
By Eg6H2D
#207193 You actually get noise from your WS2? I have the Ws2 Noir and it's pretty quiet only hear it at Wide open throttle. yea the one you got is stright thru. the whole system isnt.. and it's 2.36" when you get the entire system. the one you have is generally for turbo.. :thumb:
By JohnRM
#217223 I've been researching about this exhaust since I want to buy one for my car. But is there not one for EG sedans!? That would make me realllly sad :thumbdown: