Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By vince72310
#352050 For most people who live in Cali have heard of HMO (Hmotorsonline.com) anyways i want to know your experience with the company either good or bad :thumb: Did you buy an engine off of Steve or other car parts? LMK in the comments
By EconoBox
#352051 HMO has been great for me personally. I have dealt directly with Steve every time and I am all the way in Florida and never had any issues.

I have bought:
-H22A swap
-D15b swap
-JDM Eg6 Interior
-numerous small parts that pop-up occasionally

local friends have bought:
all different B, D, K, F, and H motors and all have had similar experiences.

The customer service has always been great from my experience and what I have heard from friends. I have always recommended HMO to anyone who asks a safe place to buy a swap from.
By HeikDiesel
#352074 Steve at HMO get my money any time I need an engine or a part that they stock. I've done a lot of business with them and have zero complaints. I feel like this is really one of those situations where you get what you pay for.
By EconoBox
HeikDiesel wrote:Steve at HMO get my money any time I need an engine or a part that they stock. I've done a lot of business with them and have zero complaints. I feel like this is really one of those situations where you get what you pay for.

Couldn't agree more! He may be a bit more expensive but you know your getting a good motor and great customer service.
By vince72310
#352095 i wouldnt trust any other shop, HMO has such a great backing, and yeah your right his prices maaay be a little bit more expensive but you know your getting a reliable real product
By YoungZero1
#352097 Great experience with HMO. I bought my b16a from there and the communication and customer service was great. Wouldn't buy from anywhere else.
By Driv-it-hard
#352098 Great company and great customer service. I have also purchased some item and also on point with the product.

Econobox, what part of FL u in ?
By vince72310
#352113 loving this feedback, i think we can say HMO is a good and safe company to deal with, especially giving them alot of money, i feel comfortable doing that