Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By EconoBox
#351642 Bought this Blackworks radiator because I liked the look of a black radiator and it saved me the trouble of buying an aluminum one and having it powdercoated.

Picked it up from JHP in January of 2014
http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=10982&idcategory=99

The product installed

Now the review after one year of owning this product...

Its a knockoff aluminum radiator, it looks and fits correctly. The coating is terrible and extremely thin if you bump it once with anything hard it does chip off. The radiator worked great for a year until the seam where the tubes meet the bottom tank decided it was going to crack and leak out all of my expensive genuine Honda blue coolant. I should have known to stay away from the product in the first place seeing all of their knock off stuff. I just figure I would put my experience with this product out there. Time to order something else I had to put a stock single core plastic tank radiator in for now to keep the car running.

SHORT VERSION

JUNK PRODUCT! Cracked and started leaking after one year of normal daily driving. Product was installed into OEM Honda top bracket and OEM Honda rubber cushions on the bottom where it mounts in the core support. Used only Honda genuine coolant.