Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Axix23
#342837 I was just wondering how the beam pattern is and output of the ebay black housing headlights(glass)?

Compared to the oem stock headlights.

I plan on running 4300k hids in them.
By PirateEG
#343331 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=275 ... =headlight
Those?
By TrailerTrash
#343336 http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-2-3-dr-Ho ... 50&vxp=mtr

or these?

i have these and although they are a pain in the ass to get adjusted properly, they are very good quality. the beam output is about the same as stock. im running stock bulbs.

theres pics of them in my build thread
By brandoff88
#343462 I got the same one as trailertrash, but I got regular amber corners, haven't had an issue and they fit good too, I have yet to adjust them but they are good for now....like he said im still running stock bulbs and its about the same, but I had epoxy on my stock lights from the dumbass previous owner breaking them....so anything was an upgrade lol
By Axix23
#343635 i will know in a few days. I will do a review and side by side beam pattern comparison of oem eg headlights vs aftermarker black housing ones.
By Axix23
#343636 and I ordered the ones you got TrailerTrash.
By TrailerTrash
#343638 right on :thumb:
By Axix23
TrailerTrash wrote:right on :thumb:

i am just hoping these fit way better than my previous 1 piece garbage that i had to ship back.
By TrailerTrash
#343658 i had a little trouble getting them installed(i refused to take the front end apart) but other than that it was just a matter of getting them adjusted :thumb:

one thing ill mention is most of the bolt holes were pretty rusty after taking the old ones out. so i ran a tap through them all and used alot of antiseeze when installing the new lights
By Axix23
#343746 Fits like oem! The city lights look tacky but i wired them up anyways.
Beam output is pretty good. In the pics, I did side by side.
The right headlight is oem and left is black housing.

The headlights came adjusted already to the correct height so I didn't touch them
I am super impressed with these headlights. They are glass too!

By TrailerTrash
#343759 looking good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

sounds like you are just as happy with them as i am
By Axix23
#343803 Yeah, I reaimed a little. Super easy just like the factory screws. Only complaint is the scattered glare toward the sides on the hwy walls. I will take some pics of night beam output soon.
By Shift
#345940 This post was useful so far. I want a set but I don't know now so I waiting til u update how it is with the night shots.
By tom023
#345950 The black lights suit the car. Looks tidy.
By Axix23
#350295 anybody have issues with the housing itself coming loose and vibrating while driving? :thumbdown: