Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Phoenix288
#339278 Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with JDM Password products ?

I've been looking at a rear suspension package to replace my old cracked one. Just wondering what quality I can expect from them.

Thanks in advance !
By Apexracing
Phoenix288 wrote:Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with JDM Password products ?

I've been looking at a rear suspension package to replace my old cracked one. Just wondering what quality I can expect from them.

Thanks in advance !

99% of passwords stuff is over priced. Take a look at www.corsportusa.com I’ve spent probably 4000$ there without an issue.
By TrailerTrash
#339307 i agree with Apex. they have some pretty steep prices on most of their stuff. but once in awhile you can get some half decent deals. i got my Innovative mounts from them for 210 shipped on a back to school sale or some shit everything was a certain percentage off then free shipping on top of that.

but come to think of it i did have quite the hassle with that purchase... and it was password's fault not Innovatives :x :x :x :x
By Phoenix288
#339315 Thanks for the info, I will see what I can find elsewhere.

Their full rear suspension package for 600 bucks is still looking good to me right now. As far as you know, how good of a quality are the products they actually make ?
By Apexracing
Phoenix288 wrote:Thanks for the info, I will see what I can find elsewhere.

Their full rear suspension package for 600 bucks is still looking good to me right now. As far as you know, how good of a quality are the products they actually make ?

I’m not sure who makes there suspension parts so i can not comment on those.

But i would however recommend known quality companies such as function 7 and ingalls.

These are the f7 lower control arms with spherical bearings.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalo ... t_info.php?
cPath=1_9&products_id=4167

And these are the ingalls camber arm kit.
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalo ... ts_id=1598
By Phoenix288
#339329 Ok, thanks for the info. I'll look at Buddy Club next since it seems to be good quality from the feedback they get.