Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By lmlp640r
#331704 After putting some miles on my Rokkor coilovers I figured I would write a review. I chose these because I was on a budget, and after hearing "you get what you pay for" over and over I was still confident these would work for me. I don't regret buying them one bit.

I bought them for $330ish plus shipping, it came out around around $380. I just checked their website and I see they're listed for $429 now. The Raceland is listed for $369. I chose the Rokkor for stiffer spring rate (350 in front vs 300). Rear is the same for both at 250 lbs/in.

I've never adjusted any other coilovers besides these, but they're not that easy. If you want it low, its fine. But after turning with all my strenth to get it as high as I can go in the front, I was still tucking a little tire. Also they are almost impossible to adjust when in the car. I ended up taking them out every time for minor adjustments. There's just not enough room for the spanner wrenches to turn when they're on the car.

Once you get all that straightened out they provide a very comfortable ride. The springs are relatively soft, which is nice for your back but be careful when making left hand turns at stoplights when the road is raised in the middle, I've scraped my OEM lip plenty of times. Also I still have quite a bit of body roll (way better than stock though).

Here is the rear. Not a ton more to go down but quite a bit to go up.

And the front as high as I could get it. A lot more room for drop.

Please share any questions or comments, and I will continue to update this as time goes on.
By lmlp640r
#333421 Still riding smooth, I dropped them all the way down just for fun

I will say though that the ride is awful with them turned this low. It went from a nice smooth ride to bounce bounce bounce :lol: