Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Zackman
#329150 So first off,

New here! Here's my contribution. I've always been curious to JSK coilovers because they are a new company and they look like they build some awesome stuff. Well, I pulled a pair off eBay and tried my luck, and I was very lucky. These coil overs are absolutely jaw dopping. I own a hatch, after a very quick installation with the help of an eBay camber kit, Blox LCA's and a VMS lower tie bar with Energy suspension bushings I am confidently out corning my friends stock AP2 S2K with new tires (No strut tower bars.) I drive a 92 Civic Hatch DX.

Then again, I have no idea if this is normal or not. I'm new to EG's. Do all these cars with full suspension handle this well? Haha.

Anywho-

Price: 650$ shipped to my door.

Installation: Went smoothly, no issues at all with fitment.

Quality and Appearance: Billet aluminum receiving ends, 16 way adjustable dampening front and rear, works very, very well. No welds, everything is billet. Comes in purple only.

Height: Im riding about 2 finger lengths above my wheel (15 inch with 205/50/15's), no issues scraping or bottoming out. I can set it up stupid low if i wanted to, but I like cornering.

Ride: Super comfortable on the freeway, bumps can be unsettling to a sensitive back, but very silky smooth otherwise. ( I have 2 ruptured disks and I'm not complaining.)

Handling: Unbelievable. Corners extremely well, super predictable at high and low speed.

I have only had these for a week, so I will keep ya'll updated to see if they explode or start spewing oil all over everywhere. Please ask questions! Or flame me for doing something wrong! HAAHHA!

By TrailerTrash
#329201 they look pretty nice.

now spin those collars down and slam it to the ground and drive around for awhile to see if they blow. :hehe:
By Zackman
#329287 Haha! Yeah, no thanks. I did slam it when I first put it on for fun, it was pretty ridiculous.
By Zackman
#330488 So they are still performing beautifully. I have them dialed in for freeway use right now, and they are extremely comfortable. The dampening adjustment work the same, no oil leaks from the shocks or anything bad to report. Still very solid in all departments for daily driving!